Summary of The Day: A visit to Melbourne would not be complete without doing our city tour and then seeing it from above at Eureka Skydeck! Melbourne is renowned for great coffee, arts, sports, shopping and wonderfully preserved architecture of days gone by.
Our morning city tour of Melbourne includes a few special treats that will make your visit even more memorable. Head NE from Federation Square and tour past Old Melbourne Gaol, Parliament House and Princess Theatre. Special treat #1 is visiting Queen Victoria Market with time for shopping.*
Special treat #2 is a guided walk through some of our laneways and shopping arcades.
At the end of our tour, you're then free to indulge in special treat #3 when it suits you, a visit to Eureka Skydeck for amazing city views and beyond from the 88th floor!
* We will visit the Shrine, top section of the Royal Botanic Gardens and cafe on MON & WED when the market is closed.
This tour departs at 8:00am and ends at 12:00pm. We will pick you up and drop you off at your hotel.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 15 and older
* Child: 4-14
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Entry to Eureka Skydeck
Complimentary hotel pick-up
Ground transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
Professional tour escort
Airfares or related transportation between your home and Melbourne airport or chosen pickup location
All personal expenses including hotel room service
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.