Christmas Departure : Christmas lunch is an absolute treat. We'll visit a charming pub to enjoy Roasted Turkey with all the trimmings followed by delicious Christmas pudding.
Please note that the Roman Baths, Windsor Castle and Stonehenge will be closed but the tour still provides a comprehensive overview of each attraction and includes a delicious Christmas lunch in a historic English pub. We may visit the above attractions in a different order on Christmas day.
London - Windsor Castle - Stonehenge - Lacock - Bath - London
Summary of The Day: We'll be the first group to enter Windsor Castle during the morning. More than 900 years of royal history are waiting for you in Windsor Castle, perched high above the River Thames just outside of London. From William the Conqueror all the way through to our current Queen, successive monarchs have lived here and left their mark on what is now the largest continuously occupied castle in the world. We shall be amongst the first people to enter Windsor Castle, so you can see for yourself the splendor of St. George's chapel and the sumptuous state apartments. Windsor itself is a pretty town full of traditional shops and historic pubs. Shakespeare is said to have written his play "The Merry Wives of Windsor" in one of them!
We'll next visit the most famous prehistoric monument in the world. Stonehenge stands alone in the vast empty tract of Salisbury Plain. Its origins date back nearly 5,000 years and it has been home to pagan religion and spiritual worship, not to be mention public debate ever since. What was this vast collection of stones intended for? Was it observatory of the moon, a temple to the sun, or an elaborate cemetery? Who were the people who carried and carved these 40 ton rocks? Come and unlock the secrets for yourself and marvel at this remarkable and mysterious feat of ancient engineering and design.
Afterwards, we'll have lunch in a 14th century pub in Lacock. What better way to enjoy lunch than in a classic country pub? Relax and soak up the charming atmosphere while being served some delicious home cooked food. Why not try the fish and chips?
Our final stop will be Bath, another UNESCO World Heritage Site. Bath is a beautiful Georgian city with delightful crescents, terraces and architecture. Following our panoramic tour of the city, there will be time to visit Bath Abbey and Pulteney Bridge overlooking the River Avon cascading over the weir. And you can shop, explore or take afternoon tea in the Pump Rooms while listening to the string quartet.
This tour will depart promptly at 7:45am Victoria Coach Station gate 2 and will conclude with a drop-off in central London approximately at 9:00pm.
* Adult: 17 and older
* Child: 3 to 16 years of age
* Participation is free for children under 3 years of age.
* Tour prices are based on GBP and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Admissions to Windsor Castle, Stonehenge
1 course pub lunch in 14th century classic country pub George Inn in Lacock
Transportation by luxury air-conditioned coach
Free walking tour of Bath
Complimentary hotel pick up from one of 16 central London hotels
Free Wi-Fi on board
Audio headset at Windsor Castle and Stonehenge
Christmas lunch including Roast Turkey and Christmas Pudding (Christmas Day only)
On rare occasion the State Apartments are closed and as an alternative we shall visit Queens Mary's Doll's House and St Georges Chapel. On Sundays St Georges Chapel is closed, there will be extra time to explore castle precincts.
On rare occasions, if the George Inn is not available, we use a suitable alternative.
During peak periods, additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
Regrettably, the Roman Bath Spa is not included in this tour.
On the other hand, you can shop, explore or take afternoon tea in the Pump Rooms while listening to the string quartet at the end of the tour.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right portion of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
The tour will start at 8:15am from Victoria Coach Station Gate 14 and returns to London at approximately 8:30 p.m to the same location you were picked up from.
The package includes:
Complimentary pick-up service from more than 100 London hotels. (Please include your hotel information in the Easy Book section.)
Entrance to Windsor Castle and Stonehenge
Pub lunch in 14th century Inn included in Lacock
Professional tour escort.
All personal expenses, except for those specially noted in tour inclusion.
Gratuities for your tour guide/driver.