Summary of The Day: Our three-hour tour is offered every day, and covers all the well known sites of ancient and old Rome, including the Colosseum (interior visit), the Roman Forum (interior visit), Capitoline Hill, Trevi Fountain, the Pantheon (interior visit), and Piazza Navona.
While the city is breathtaking on its own, these sites are best seen with an experienced guide who can breathe life into its complex and fascinating history. Our professional and experienced guides are not only trained to educate you about history, politics and architecture, but are so able to give you a sense of the real life and times of Ancient and Old Rome through their enthusiasm and humor.
You will play on the stage of ancient Rome - as Gladiator, Emperor, Slave, Vestal Virgin, Senator, Merchant, God/Goddess, Citizen of Rome! Please join us if you wish to live the experience.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 19 and older
* Child: 6-18 years of age
* Participation is free for children under 6 years of age.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Please note that large bags/backpacks/suitcases are not permitted in the Colosseum and Roman Forum. Only very small bags are allowed. Please do not bring these items with you on the day of your tour as there are no cloakrooms at the Colosseum.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.