Remaining Seats:(Update:2016/09/27 03:36am)
Actual available seats are confirmed in the order confirmed email. Emails are usually replied in 1-2 working days.
Summary of The Day:
For some departure dates, you may have the chance to stay at Yellowstone lodge inside the park with additional $80.00. Please double check with us when booking.
You will be greeted by your tour guide at the following airport locations. Your guide will be wearing a yellow uniform and holding a small yellow flag or an iPad with the local provider's icon.
If you arrive after the times indicated, you may be subject to a late transfer fee or asked to arrange your own transportation to the hotel. If you are delayed and arrive after our normal office hours, please contact the emergency number listed on the e-ticket for assistance.
For those arriving outside the timeframes indicated, experiencing flight delays, or requesting more than one airport transfer per order, please contact us for a quote.
Please e-mail or call us for a price quote for customers that:
* Arrive outside of the complimentary airport transfer time frames.
* Have flight delays, requiring last minute additional late night/delayed airport transfers.
* Request more than one airport transfer per order.
- For Monday - Thursday departures, we will try to arrange Pacific Palms Hotel first. For Friday - Sunday Departure, we will try to arrange Hotel Irvine first. If the two upgrade hotels are not available, we will arrange Park Inn Radisson Covina or similar hotel.
We strongly recommend that you book your flight arrivals within the time frames which are noted and departure flight times after the times indicated.
- Park Inn Radisson Covina / La Quinta Pomona or similar
Choose 1 Option from 8 Items
Summary of The Day: Today, we have eight itinerary choices for you! You can choose any one from the eight you'd like to take.
Disneyland/California Adventure Park (No tour guide)
Enter a magical kingdom where you can sail with pirates, explore exotic jungles, meet fairytale princesses, dive under the ocean and rocket through the stars—all in the same day!
At Disney's California Adventure Park, you'll get to visit Buena Vista Street, Condor Flats, Grizzly Peak, Hollywood Land, A Bug's Land, Pacific Wharf, Paradise Pier and Cars Land. Take a ride on California Screamin', the Twilight Zone Tower or Terror and the Grizzly River Run. These rides will give you a rush of adrenaline. Don't miss out on the Pixar Play Parade. You are in for a fun surprise!
Universal Studios Hollywood
Get ready for the ultimate Hollywood experience! Find a full day of action-packed entertainment all in one place: thrilling theme park rides and shows, a real working movie studio, and Los Angeles’ best shops, restaurants and cinemas at CityWalk. Universal Studios Hollywood is a unique experience that’s fun for the whole family.
SeaWorld San Diego
Come celebrate the wonders of the sea at SeaWorld? San Diego. Experience the amazing Shamu show, and thrilling rides like Journey to Atlantis?, Shipwreck Rapids? and Wild Arctic?. Dive into the world of sea turtles at Turtle Reef, an attraction featuring a 280,000-gallon aquarium with up to 60 threatened sea turtles, an interactive game that teaches kids about the threats turtles face in the wild, a map that tracks rehabilitated turtles and an exciting ride called Riptide Rescue.
San Diego One Day Tour
You'll pass through Downtown San Diego and board a leisurely cruise (Ticket is included in the tour.) to see the city and San Diego Bay. After the cruise, you will be board the USS Midway Museum (Ticket is included in the tour.) to see more than 60 exhibits and nearly 30 aircraft.
Los Angeles City Tour
Explore the "City of Angels" and its surrounding area with visits to sunny Santa Monica, fancy Beverly Hills and its famous Rodeo Drive and Downtown Los Angeles' El Pueblo De Los Angeles Historic Monument.
Palm Springs Outlet Shopping
We'll depart Los Angeles heading east along the I-10 towards one of the most famous vacation destinations in California - Palm Springs. The tour will stop at the largest factory outlet center - Desert Hills Premium Outlets - on the West Coast of the United States. Here, you can find more than 110 name brand retailers from around the world. Upon arrival, you tour guide will arrange about six hours for shopping and lunch. After an enjoyable shopping spree, we will return to Los Angeles.
Aquarium of the Pacific--Whale Watching--Battleship Iowa
Our pleasant day begins in the morning when we head to the Aquarium of the Pacific. 4th largest of its kind, the Aquarium covers an area of 5 acres and features over 12000 marine life in 500 different species.Then we'll board a boat at noon for a 2.5 hour whale watching cruise.After the cruise, we'll head to the Battleship Iowa.Our wonderful day trip will end at 5:00pm.
Mexico One Day Tour (MM)
Leaving LA in the morning, we are headed to San Diego, a beautiful coastal city with warm sunshine and lovely beach.We make a stop to see the Statue of Unconditional Surrender Kiss and the USS Midway Museum. USS Midway has served a number of wars and become a museum after retirement. After that, we cross the border and enter Mexico to visit the town of Tijuana.In the evening, we return to California and finish our joyful San Diego-Mexico Tijuana one day trip.
Please make sure to bring your valid passport and U.S. visa. Tours4Fun takes no responsibility if customers fail to re-enter the United States.
- Please note that SeaWorld San Diego, San Diego One Day Tour and Mexico tour can not be arranged on the last tour day for those who will fly away from Los Angeles at the same day.
- La Quinta Pomona / Park Inn Radisson Covina or similar
Monterey - 17-Mile Drive - Bay Area
Summary of The Day: We'll depart from Los Angeles in the morning and head to the famous seaside city of Monterey, California.
Next, we'll take the scenic 17-Mile Drive along the stunning California coastline through Pacific Grove and famous Pebble Beach.
- Marriott San Ramon or similar
San Francisco - Napa Valley - Reno
Summary of The Day: Today we'll see all the major attractions in San Francisco, including Lombard Street, Fisherman's Wharf, Palace of Fine Arts and the Golden Gate Bridge! In the afternoon we'll head to Napa Valley for some sightseeing and wine-tasting. Our easterly route will take us past Lake Tahoe and on to Reno, the Biggest Little City in the World.
- Harrah's Reno or similar
Perrine Memorial Bridge - Shoshone Falls - Snake River Valley - Pocatello
Summary of The Day: We'll depart from Reno in the morning and drive through the Great Basin Desert. Attractions on the afternoon itinerary include Perrine Memorial Bridge and Shoshone Falls. We'll stay overnight in Pocatello, Idaho.
- Red Lion Pocatello or similar
Yellowstone National Park - West Yellowstone
Summary of The Day: On Day 6 we'll tour Yellowstone National Park and see its myriad thermal features including Old Faithful, Grand Prismatic Spring and Fountain Paint Pots. You'll also see Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone, Yellowstone River and Norris Geyser Basin.
We will spend the night at one of the lodges inside the park, or in West Yellowstone, depending on tour departure date and availability.
- White Buffalo West Yellowstone / Yellowstone National Park Cabins or similar
Yellowstone - Grand Teton - Jackson - Salt Lake City - Provo
Summary of The Day: Today we'll continue our exploration of Yellowstone National Park, then travel along Snake River to Grand Teton National Park. After a stop in Jackson, Wyoming, we'll head to Salt Lake City to visit the Utah State Capitol, staying overnight in Provo.
- Marriott Provo Utah or similar
Bryce Canyon - Antelope Canyon - Horseshoe Bend - Tuba
Summary of The Day: On Day 8 we'll explore Bryce Canyon National Park, then head to Arizona to visit Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend, staying overnight in Tuba City.
- Moenkopi Legacy Inn & Suites or similar
Grand Canyon (East and South Rim) - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: Today you'll see the East Rim and South Rim of the Grand Canyon. Optional activities include a film at Grand Canyon IMAX Theater (own expense).
Then it's off to Las Vegas, passing by Hoover Dam without stopping. Join the optional Night Tour to probe the Las Vegas Strip further (own expense).
- Linq Casino Las Vegas or similar
Las Vegas Free Day
Summary of The Day: The entire day is yours to explore the many wonders of Las Vegas.
- Linq Casino Las Vegas or similar
Ethel M Chocolate Factory - Tanger Outlets Barstow - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll visit the Ethel M. Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Gardens. On our way back to Los Angeles, we'll make a stop at Tanger Outlets Barstow for some shopping.
- We offer hotel extension services. If you'd like to book a room, please contact us for a price quote or select the hotel in EasyBook system.
Those wishing to leave the tour in Las Vegas should leave a note in the comments section of the booking system. Those leaving the tour in Las Vegas will forgo the trip to Tanger Outlets Barstow.
The itinerary for guests departing from Las Vegas will go as follows: Ethel M Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Gardens and drop-off at MGM Grand Hotel & Casino near McCarran International Airport.
*LAX Terminal Meeting Spots*
Tom Bradley Int'l Terminal(Terminal B) - 7/11 supermarket (forward leading to the left)
Terminal 1 - Baggage Claim#1 Hudson News
Terminal 2 - Baggage Claim#2
Terminal 3 - Baggage Claim#A
Terminal 4 - Starbucks
Terminal 5 - Baggage Claim#3
Terminal 6 - Information and ATM
Terminal 7/8 - Baggage Claim#1
*LAX Pick-up Time and Schedule*
We offer one complimentary airport transfer from LAX to your hotel for each reservation. We offer complimentary transfers for:
* Domestic US arrival transfers between 8:30am-10:00pm
* International arrival transfers between 8:30am - 9:30pm
Bus schedule: Every 1 hour we have the transfer bus pick passengers up at airport (8:30am, 9:30am, 10:30am, 11:30am, 12:30pm, 1:30pm, 2:30pm, 3:30pm, 4:30pm, 5:30pm, 6:30pm, 7:30pm, 8:30pm, 9:30pm, 10:30pm). If you arrive early, please meet your guides and wait at the meeting point for the next bus. The guide will be wearing a yellow uniform, holding a small yellow flag or an iPad with the local provider's icon.
Drop-off in Los Angeles:
We offer the complimentary airport drop-off service, guests who wish to fly out of LAX on the same day must please book a U.S. domestic flight after 9:30pm. and international flight after 10:30pm.
Drop-off in Las Vegas:
We recommend taxi services for guest flying out of McCarran International Airport. Taxis can be arranged for USD 10 and takes about 10 minutes. Please book your flight after 2:00pm.
Promotion applied to departure on
05/01/2016 - 10/08/2016
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $1,138.00||USD $803.00||USD $775.00||USD $1,638.00||USD $688.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $150.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 2-9 years old child staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off at Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- 10-night hotel accommodations
- Admission to chosen theme parks or items
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach
- Professional Tour Guide
- Airfare and the cost of other transportation between your home and pick-up location.
- All personal expenses, additional hotel services and meals.
- Service Fee for tour guide (minimum $8.00/day per person).
- Optional tours (prices vary from season to season).
- Airport pick-up Service Fee for driver (minimum $4.00/person).
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum: $27.00/Adult; $20.00/Child(4-12)(For Universal Studios Hollywood)
- San Diego Bay Cruise: $24.00/Adult; $12.00/Child(4-12)(Depends on your final choice of the items. )
- San Francisco Bay Cruise (60 Minutes): $30.00/Adult; $20.00/Child(5-12)
- 17-Mile+Napa Valley+Yellowstone+East&South Rim Grand Canyon+Grand Teton+Bryce+Antelope Canyon+fuel surcharge: $90.00/Person(Mandatory admission fee)
- South Rim GCN Helicopter: $233.00/Person(Take off from South Rim and fly over the Grand Canyon for about 30min. )
- Air Only Tour South Rim GCN: $189.00/person(Take off from South Rim and fly over the Grand Canyon for about 40min. )
- Las Vegas Night Tour: $35.00/person (According to the weather)
- Las Vegas Show: Please check with tour guide(tickets for KA, Believe, Le Reve, Fantasy, Zumanity, O, David Copperfield, Zarkana, Blue Man, The Beatles Love)
- Las Vegas Night Tour & High Roller: $75/person
- Las Vegas buffet lunch: $14.99/Adult; $9.99/Child(5-12)(include service fee. The optional seafood buffet is only available in Las Vegas at 4300 E. Sunset Rd., C-1, Henderson, NV 89014.)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Please double check your selection choice in Los Angeles when booking. Once a choice has been confirmed, it can only be changed for an additional fee.
- Every customer please do remark your gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number, and issue date & expiration of the passport when booking if you choose Mexico-related optional items.
- Customers who want to stay in Yellowstone Cabin please must provide the accurate name of every guest when making reservations, which must be consistent with the info on vaild passport or driving license. If there is a child under 12, please include the exact age as well. Customers will take all the responsibility on their own if they are not able to stay in Yellowstone Cabin due to wrong info.
- For more assured travel plans during the holiday season, we suggest that you book your tour at least one month prior to the desired departure date.
- In the event of overbooking during peak season, we will arrange for you to stay in a hotel of equal or near-equal standards of service. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Guests under the age of 18 cannot join the Las Vegas tour unaccompanied. Guests between the ages of 18 and 21 may join the tour but will not be allowed to gamble.
- Winter weather conditions and/or other unforeseen circumstances may affect the itinerary from October to April or May. The tour guide reserves the right to change the itinerary to ensure the safety of all passengers. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Amendment Policy:
As Yellowstone tours are likely to be sold out, we will reserve bus seats once you make reservation. If you would like to make any change for your reservation, please inform us 17 days prior to departure after confirmation, otherwise we will charge additional fees including the $30.00 amendment fee.
* 10-16 days prior to departure date, 30% penalty fee;
* 6-9 days prior to departure date, 50% penalty fee;
* 5 days prior to departure date, 100% penalty fee.
- 3rd person Cancellation Policy for Buy 2 Get 3rd Discount:
We will reserve bus seats for 3rd discounted passengers. Please inform us at least 10 days prior to departure after confirmation, otherwise we will charge additional fees including the $30.00 amendment fee.
* 6-9 days prior to departure date, $50.00/person penalty fee;
* 1-5 days prior to departure date, $100.00/person penalty fee;
* No-show on tour, $150.00/person penalty fee.
- Due to the popularity of Yellowstone during the summer months, we suggest that you book this tour 1-2 months in advance.
- Available seating is updated at 6:00 pm every business day.
- Placing an order on Tours4Fun does not guarantee confirmation. Tours4Fun usually confirms a booking within 1-2 days.
- We recommend that you book your flight after you receive confirmation. Tours4Fun is not responsible for the cost of cancelled flights booked prematurely.
- Please arrive at the pick-up point at least 10 minutes early.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Tours4Fun reserves the rights to adjust the itinerary, if the attractions are closed during holidays or the weather is too bad to visit. The final itinerary is subject to reconfirm. Please check more details of the itinerary with your guide during the trip.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7