Los Angeles - Fashion Outlet - Las Vegas - St. George
Summary of The Day: We will depart from Los Angeles and travel through the San Bernardino National Forest. Along the way we'll traverse the fascinating Mojave Desert landscape dotted with bizarre-shaped Joshua trees and Yucca plants. We'll stop at Tanger Outlets Barstow for some shopping and lunch, then head to Luxor Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas to stretch our legs before driving to the first night's accommodations in St. George.
- Meeting times and places for those wishing to join the tour in Las Vegas:
McCarran International Airport: 1:30pm at the Starbucks in Terminal 1, or at Gate 54 in Terminal 3.
Stratosphere hotel(Buffet Area): 3:30pm.
- Quality Inn or similar
Lake Powell - Glen Canyon Dam - Antelope Canyon - Bryce Canyon
Summary of The Day: Glen Canyon Dam,Lake Powell:Lake Powell is the second largest artificial water reservoir in the U.S. and it also marks the starting point of the Grand Canyon. See the depth of the Lake Powell as we travel across the Glen Canyon Dam.
Antelope Canyon: One of the most-recognizable and famous natural landscapes in the world and a must see for photography enthusiast. Millions of years of flash flood and natural erosion-gifted us these slot canyons, with their smooth wavy curves and gorgeous colors from the sand sandstone, it truly is a wonder of nature.
Bryce Canyon National Park:Famous for its hoodoo rocks, these sandstone columns in the canyon resemble all sorts of different strange creatures; putting both your imagination and your camera to work.
- Ramada Inn or similar
Jackson - Grand Teton National Park - Yellowstone
Summary of The Day: Today, we'll spend some time in Jackson Hole containing the unique city of Jackson.
We'll next head to Grand Teton National Park to see some breathtaking natural landscapes. Afterwards, we'll be off to Yellowstone National Park to view geysers and hot springs including the world famous Old Faithful, the immense Mammoth Hot Springs and the glorious Yellowstone Lake. We'll dine and lodge in West Yellowstone.
- Dude & Roundup or similar
Yellowstone National Park - Buffalo Bill Dam - Shell Fall – Gillette
Summary of The Day: In the morning we will continue our tour inside Yellowstone National Park,visiting Norris Basin, Yellowstone Canyon, Yellowstone Fall, Mud Volcano,Fishing Bridge, Hayden valley. After we all finished those amazing attractions,will exit the park from the east entrance to Buffalo Bill Dam and Shell Fall to enjoy the scenic view along the way. We will arrive and spend the night at Gillette, Wyoming.
- Wingate by Wyndham or similar
Devil's Tower - Mount Rushmore - Crazy Horse - Casper
Summary of The Day: On this day we'll drive past the spectacular Rocky Mountains to Crazy Horse Memorial, followed by a visit to Mt. Rushmore. Then we'll head to America's first national monument: Devil's Tower. Accommodations for Day 5 are located in Casper, Wyoming.
- Baymont Inn & Suites or similar
Independence Rock - Park City Olympic Village - Salt Lake City - Great Salt Lake
Summary of The Day: Today we'll head to Independence Rock, upon which are carved the names of the first pioneers as they made their way across the Wild West. We'll arrive in Salt Lake City at afternoon, Great Salt Lake and Utah State Capitol are waiting for us.
- Ramada Inn or similar
Salt Lake City - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: This morning, visit the newly renovated State House of Utah, and the virtue kingdom of Mormons, Mormon Temple. After a friendly tour given by missionary sisters, proceed to Great Salt Lake Marina. After lunch, head to Las Vegas- “the entertainment capital of the world”. Arrive in Las Vegas in the evening. You may take an optional night tour to explore the prosperity of night life in Las Vegas, enjoy all the spectacles and fantasies on the strip! The tour guide will lead you to explore the World’s largest hotel Palazzo Venetian Mega Centre, neon-light show on Fremont Street, Music Fountain at Bellagio and the volcano show at Mirage. Stay overnight at the hotel located on the strip.
- Stratosphere Hotel or similar
Grand Canyon West - Hoover Dam - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: In the morning we depart towards Grand Canyon, one of 7 natural wonders in the world. There you will visit the famous “Eagle Point” landmark and pay a fee to go on the amazing,man-made “Sky Walk” if you choose to. Then we travel to “Guano Point” landmark for an incredible view of the Grand Canyon. If you want the best view, you can pay a fee and take the popular “helicopter tour”flying over the entire, majestic canyon. Finally we will visit America’s largest water control project: The Hoover Dam. Then we will return to Las Vegas so you can have a chance to pay for and watch one or more famous world-class shows.
- Stratosphere Hotel / or similar
Ethel M Chocolate Factory - Cactus Garden - Tanger Outlets - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: We will depart from hotel in the morning and head to the Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Garden just outside of The Strip. Ethel M Chocolate Factory and Cactus Gardens is quite the adventure. It attracts millions of tourists a year. You can see chocolates being made, sample gourmet treats and meander through the maze of paths at the Botanical Cactus Gardens at no charge. We'll arrange lunch in downtown Las Vegas and depart from Las Vegas. On the way back to Los Angeles we'll stop by the famous Tanger Outlet Center where you'll be able to satisfy all shopping needs. The group will arrive back into the Los Angeles area.
- Ramada Inn, Commerce / Quality Inn & Suites, Montebello / Best Western Markland, Monterey Park or similar
Los Angeles - Santa Barbara - PCH 1 - 17 Miles
Summary of The Day: In the morning, the tour group will head north towards Santa Barbara along California golden Pacific coast. Upon arrival, you are able to visit the court house, wherein the viewing deck is the best place to appreciate this exotic and Mediterranean style resort city. After lunch, the group will keep going north along world famous California PCH #1 towards 17 miles area. During the tour in 17 Miles, you are able to visit Lone Cypress, Bird Rock as well as prestigious Pebble Beach Golf Club. Stay in Bay Area overnight.
Santa Barbara: this city was well known as California’s Riviera, because of its red roof/white stucco Spanish architectural style, palm trees lined street, and most importantly, perfect Mediterranean climate. The court house is absolutely a must-see attraction in town.
California Pacific Coast Highway #1: America’s most famous sightseeing road, connecting San Francisco and Los Angeles from north to south. Driving through it, you will see spectacular ocean view on one side, while the picturesque rural scenery on the other side.
17 Miles: a world famous tourist destination and a paradise for those golf enthusiasts, and the 17 miles is the most delicate part of California PCH #1. The well known Chinese painting Master Mr. Daqian Zhang once lived here to seek for inspirations. At 17 miles, you are able to see the unparalleled Pacific Ocean view, varying exquisitely designed high-end residential houses, remarkable Monterey cypresses and so on.
- Marriott / Super 8 / Hampton Inn or similar
Stanford - Silicon Valley - San Francisco City Tour
Summary of The Day: In the morning, the tour group will visit the Stanford University. After then, we go inside the San Francisco city and pass by the Silicon Valley area(won't stop at the Silicon Valley). The first stop of SF city tour will be Twin Peaks, where you are able to appreciate a panorama view of this amazing city. Afterwards, you will see the fantastic Palace of fine arts, and the landmark SF-Golden Gate Bridge. At lunch time, we will stop by the famous Fisherman's Wharf - Pier 39, you will have a chance to taste the local delicious seafood and take a boat ride (Optional) around the beautiful SF Bay area and enjoy the scenic views of the SF City Skyline, Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz Island and the special pier with hundreds of joyful sea lions. In the afternoon, you can choose to have your free time in the San Francisco, or join our Extensive City Tour (Optional). This in-depth tour of the city will bring travelers to other famous sightseeing points in SF, such as: Cable Car, Lombard Street, City Hall, St. Mary's Cathedral, and Chinatown in San Francisco.
After city tour at around 6pm, SF self dismiss travelers may leave the tour at Fisherman's Wharf - Pier 39.
Stanford University: considered as one of the best universities in the world, especially its second largest campus in the USA. The primary buildings are embodied with yellow brick and red roofing Spanish colonial style architecture. On the end of its palm trees lined Main Street is the main quad comprising the Memorial Church “the pearl of the crown”, the Dream Corridor, and the landmark of the Stanford – Hoover Tower. It is worth mentioning that more than 50 Stanford alumni have been awarded with Nobel prizes, and so many entrepreneurs or owners of those world class IT giants, such as Google, Yahoo, Cisco, HP all graduated from Stanford.
San Francisco: this California’s culture capital is located at the tip of the San Francisco Peninsula, therefore three sides surrounded by water. Furthermore, the peninsula was consisted of 43 hills, so the city’s streets and buildings are in concordance with those natural slopes. The most distinguished feature of San Francisco is its perfect weather, as well as its culture tolerance.
- Stanford University will be replaced by Berkeley University on following dates:
01/01, 02/24, 02/25, 04/27-04/29, 05/12-05/14, 06/15-06/18, 09/20-09/24, 11/23, 12/25
- Clarion Inn or similar
San Francisco - California Central Valley - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: In the morning, the group will tour the Yosemite national park which is famous for its colossal granite rocks, spectacular waterfalls, and glacier formed U-Shaped valley. You will have a chance to see the Yosemite waterfall, the El Capitan and Tunnel View Point. After the lunch, the group will drive through the richest California Central Valley before heading back to Los Angeles.
Yosemite waterfall: the second highest waterfall in North America, comprises three sections, all combined together with an amazing drop of 720 meters.
El Capitan: It is the largest integral granite rock in the world, and the ultimate challenge for those rock climbers.
Tunnel View Point: the best spot to appreciate the Glacier formed U-shaped Yosemite Valley. Standing at the rim, you are able to see the Half Dome, which is the icon of California and the well-known sporting goods brand name “North Face”, Bridal Veil Falls, three sentinel rocks and so on.
- We offer hotel extension services. If you'd like to book a room, please contact us for a quotation.
*For customers departing from LAX airport, please schedule your departure flight after 8:30pm for U.S domestic flights or after 9:30pm for International flights.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $1,158.00||USD $783.00||USD $789.00||USD $1,708.00||USD $808.00|
Los Angeles Hotel Upgrade(Not including 1st night LAX hotel upgrade)
|+USD $27.00||+USD $18.00||+USD $14.00||+USD $54.00|
|+USD $18.00||+USD $12.00||+USD $9.00||+USD $36.00|
|+USD $18.00||+USD $12.00||+USD $9.00||+USD $36.00|
|+USD $45.00||+USD $30.00||+USD $23.00||+USD $89.00|
|+USD $54.00||+USD $48.00||+USD $45.00||+USD $107.00||+USD $36.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 2-9 years old child staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (see Pick-up Time and Locations) and LAX airport drop-off if needed
- 11-night hotel accommodations
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares or related transportation fee between your home and pick-up location
- Service Fee for tour guide/bus driver (min. $8.00/day per person)
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Admission and optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.):
- Antelope Canyon + Bryce Canyon + Great Salt Lake + Grand Teton National Park + Yellowstone National Park + Devil's Tower + Mt.Rushmore + Crazy Horse + fuel surcharge: $130.00/Person(Mandatory fee)
- Antelope Canyon luxury viewing plane tour: $168.00/person
- Magic Show: $78.00/Person
- Las Vegas Show Ticket: $92.00/Person
- Le Rêve - The Dream: $166.00/Person
- Las Vegas High Roller: $37.00/Person
- KÀ-Cirque Du Soleil: from $123.00/Person(5+)
- Las Vegas Night Tour: Adult:$35.00/person,Child(2-12 years): $25.00/person(According to the weather)
- V-The Ultimate Variety Show: $78.00/Person
- Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour & Colorado River Boat Cruise: $220.00/Person
- Grand Canyon West Rim Admission : $90.00/person (Mandatory fee including admission/lunch and transportation. $30.00/person will be charged, if you give up Grand Canyon and choose to stay in Las Vegas for your free time. )
- Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Ride(Helicopter sightseeing): $169.00/person($188.00/person from 5/1/2017.)
- Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter(Landing): $188.00/person(Not available after 4/1/2017.)
- Skywalk: $30.00/Person
- San Francisco In-Depth Sightseeing Tour: $35.00/person
- San Francisco Mandatory Fees: $30.00/person including Yosemite, Stanford University and 17 Miles(Mandatory fee. $25.00/person extra will be charged, if you choose to have your own free day in San Francisco. )
- San Francisco Bay Cruise: $38.00/Adult; $26.00/Child(5-12)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Gift Pack for tours4fun guests who overnight in Stratosphere hotel
Each passenger participating in this tour and overnight in Stratosphere hotel will receive a Super Gift Pack!
★Complimentary LAX airport transfer at 1:30pm, $30 value!!
★Sightseeing Voucher on 108 layer in Stratosphere Hotel, $20 value!!
★Hotel Fitness facility and wifi service in Stratosphere Hotel, $25 value!!
★A delicious Beefsteak Seafood Buffet Coupon, $8 value!!
★Fashion Outlet and Barstow Outlet Shopping Coupon, $30 value!!
(The above special offers are subject to the final confirmation made by the tour guide. )
- On the day you visit Grand Canyon West Rim or South Rim, if you choose not to visit these two attractions, you will need to pay a USD 30/person for free explore fees.
- Please note that Airlines state one person can allow to have two registered luggages. Extra luggage is subject to the surcharge of $25 per luggage.
- On the day you visit San Francisco, if you choose not to attend the San Francisco tour and prefer to explore SF at your own pace, then you will need to pay a USD 55.00/person free, including USD 25.00 free explore fees and San Francisco mandatory fee USD 30.00.
- Amendment Policy:
As Yellowstone tours are likely to be sold out, we will reserve bus seats once you make reservation. If you would like to make any change for your reservation, please inform us 17 days prior to departure after confirmation, otherwise we will charge additional fees including the $30.00 amendment fee.
* 10-16 days prior to departure date, 30% penalty fee;
* 6-9 days prior to departure date, 50% penalty fee;
* 0-5 days prior to departure date, 100% penalty fee.
- 3rd person Cancellation Policy for Buy 2 Get 3rd Discount:
We will reserve bus seats for 3rd discounted passengers. Please inform us at least 10 days prior to departure after confirmation, otherwise we will charge additional fees including the $30.00 amendment fee.
* 6-9 days prior to departure date, $50.00/person penalty fee;
* 1-5 days prior to departure date, $100.00/person penalty fee;
* No-show on tour, $150.00/person penalty fee.
- Due to the popularity of Yellowstone tours during the summer season, we suggest that you book Yellowstone tours 1-2 months in advance.
We are supposed to update the available seats at 6:00pm every business day.
Please note that placing an order on Tours4fun does not guarantee confirmation of a tour; Tours4fun will usually confirm a booking within 1-2 days.
We always recommend you book your flight tickets after you receive tour confirmation. Tours4fun will not be responsible if you book your flight tickets and your tour cannot be confirmed.
- If you need to book air ticket, we recommend that you please book your air ticket after you receive confirmation email for your reservation within one to two business days from us.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
- Please do NOT take pictures on the stairway, bring a camera tripod, or climbing on the walls when visiting Antelope Canyon. Make sure to always follow the Native American guide and obey their instructions. Customers who do not comply with these rules will be sent back to bus without refund.
- Las Vegas Tours do not permit travelers under 18, unaccompanied by a co-traveler 21 or older, to join. Travelers aged 18-21 who are unaccompanied by a co-traveler 21 or older can join the tour, however, they cannot gamble in Las Vegas.
- The time we mentioned in the itinerary is for reference only. Please refer to your guide on tour for the actual arrangement. The visiting order and duration might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service.
- Please note: We are not able to go the Grand Teton and Jackson Hole until 5/12/17, as the south gate of Yellowstone will not be opened until that date. During this period, we will substitute Yellowstone Bear World and Idaho Falls for Grand Teton and Jackson Hole. Therefore, the admission fee will change from $10 per person (Grand Teton) to $20 per person (Yellowstone Bear World). To apologize, Tours4Fun will be taken care of the $10 surplus admission fee. As for tours that already include Yellowstone Bear World and Idaho Falls, we will add Mammoth Hot Spring and refund the $10 admission fee for Jackson Hole.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Dear Peter Ting,
Thanks for your inquiry.
This tour departs on May 28th. Your group can get the 5% group discount as there are more than 10 guests under the same reservation. Travelers can pay by credit card individually by submitting the following documentation.
We will start to book tour once full payment is received.
• A photocopy of the credit card holder's photo ID (valid photo ID includes US-issued Driver's License or US-issued Photo ID or National Passport with signature page)
• A filled-out and dated Credit Card Holder Verification Form signed by credit card holder(Please click the link for downloading the form http://www.tours4fun.com/acknowledgement_of_card_billing.php).
For any further assistance, you may also contact our customer service team at
Tel: 1-866-933-7368 (USA & Canada)
Tel: 1-626-389-8668 (International)
(24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
Customer Service Rep
Can you pl. clarify following points before we book our flight ?
1, on verifying the tour you have shown 9 night stay in hotel
2, since we will be coming from Knoxville Tennessee ,our flight is likel to arrive around noon, means we will have to come one day earlier if we want to join next tour,
3, under the circumstances it is not clear wether we will have arrange for our stay or it will be arranged by you,
4,if we come one day in advance can we be picked up from airport?
5, since there is no much scope in sight seeing tour around Los Angeles , we will have to come one day in advance I.e. If our tour on 8th then we will have to come on 6th July noon so that we can take one day tour of Los Angeles on 7th.
6,we can make separate payment for this tour but what will happen to our hotel accommodation ?
7, wether we can stay in the hotel specified by you and you take reasonable extra charges ? So that there will be harmony and good communication with you people.
8, on main tour of 10 days, on 7th day we will be Viking tanger outlet and will be back to Los Angeles , what time we can get at Los Angeles after visit to tanger outlet ? 06/06/2014 23:10:00
At the moment we do still have seats available for July 8, 2014 for this 10 day (9 night) tour.
If you are arriving by LAX airport at noon, you will need to come one day before in order to start the tour as our pick up locations in Los Angeles depart in the morning.
If you arrive one day before we can offer the airport pick up for an additional $30 if you add on a 1 night pre tour reservation to your package.
This tour does not offer a Los Angeles city tour, we would suggest if you are interested to reserve a city tour as well.
Please check on the links provided for the suggested pre tour hotel yo can book and the city tour to add to the tour package:
We will need full payment in order to start processing your reservation.
We suggest making a hotel extension as one of our pick up locations.
*please schedule your departure flight after 8:30p.m for U.S domestic flights or after 9:30p.m for International flights.
Customer Service Rep
Is it possible for you to arrange such tour after main tour 10 days is over?
We understand that we will have to manage for the both time meals but what @ breakfast at the hotel? 06/06/2014 04:25:54
We are unable to extend the 10 day as you have described.
When the 10 day tour ends, it will conclude with drop off at LAX airport.
From there you can choose a hotel extension and self transfer yourself to join the other tours you have booked for after the 10 day tour ends.
Should you require a hotel extension for after the tour ends, we recommend Comfort Inn Cockatoo LAX (http://www.tours4fun.com/comfort-inn-cockatoo-lax.html) as a post-tour hotel extension.
It is close to LAX airport and you can get there by complimentary airport shuttle service after being dropped off at LAX airport when the tour ends.
You can visit the following link to view the Hollywood and Universal Studios Tour: http://www.tours4fun.com/1-day-hollywood-and-universal-studios-tour.html
The Universal Studios and Hollywood tour picks up from this Hotel extension which you can also choose as an extension: http://www.tours4fun.com/crowne-plaza-hotel-fullerton.html
However please consider that you will need to arrange transportation back to LAX airport for your departure flight, if you choose this hotel as it does not provide airport shuttle service.
For a one day tour to San Diego, you may consider this tour: http://www.tours4fun.com/1-day-san-diego-city-tour.html
The San Diego tour picks up from Hotel Fullerton as well.
Customer Service Rep
Since we had been to Las Vegas, is there any alternative to skip Las Vegas ?
Tour start in the morning and on checking flight from Knoxville lead us to arrive in the after noon. Is it possible that we come Los Angeles one day earlier and stay in one of the hotel fixed by you ? 06/05/2014 21:07:46
We are unable to alter the tour differently from the attraction areas that are listed on the tour page.
For a Sea World or Los Angeles City option, you may consider an alternative tour such as the following: http://www.tours4fun.com/9-day-deluxe-west-coast-tour-package.html
You are unable to skip Las Vegas as it is part of the tour arrangement. Majority of the tours with a duration of 5 days or longer will include Las Vegas.
If you require a pre tour hotel extension, please leave a clear note
when booking your tour online so that we may quote you accordingly after receiving your booking.
Customer Service Rep
Dear Martin Rojas,
Thanks for your inquiry.
Regretfully this tour will not return to Las Vegas on the last day. Please view here for our tours departing from Los Angeles and ending in Las Vegas: http://www.tours4fun.com/tours/yellowstone/from-los-angeles/to-las-vegas/stay-9-10-days/
Thank you very much.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7