Denver - Red Rock Park - Denver
Summary of The Day: We'll start the tour off with a visit to the State Capital, Red Rock Park and 16th Street in downtown Denver.
Afterwards we'll head to the hotel for the night.
- If you can't arrive before 11:30a.m., please arrange your flights to arrive in Denver one day in advance. We can assist you to order DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver-Stapleton North. If needed, please contact us for quotation.
- Courtyard Marriott or Ramada Plaza or similar
Denver - Crazy Horse - Mount Rushmore - Gillette
Summary of The Day: Heading north on I-25 this morning, we'll travel parallel the great backbone of North America, the Rockies.
We'll pass by Cheyenne and travel to Crazy Horse Indian Memorial to take a look at the world's largest mountain carving! Visit the most famous icon of America, the Mt. Rushmore National Memorial!
Afterwards we'll visit Devil's Tower and spend the night in Gillette.
- Ramada Plaza Gillette or similar
Gillete - Yellowstone National Park - West Yellowstone
Summary of The Day: Yellowstone National Park, first of its kind, home of the world's largest super volcanoes and over 10,000 natural landscapes.
Here you will find everything you expect to see in a national park: snow covered mountains, waterfalls, lakes, meadows, herds of buffalos, elks...and on top of that, the geysers, hot springs, fumaroles and mud pots. Feel the impression of eruption - the symbol of Yellowstone, Old Faithful; the crown jewel of the park, Yellowstone Lake; upper and lower falls and the famous Artist Point of Grand Canyon of Yellowstone! Try to spot a bear or a bald eagle from your luxury coach in this largest Sanctuary of Wildlife in the country!
We'll spend the night in West Yellowstone.
- White Buffalo Hotel or similar
Yellowstone - Grand Teton - Jackson Hole - Salt Lake City
Summary of The Day: This morning, enjoy a picturesque drive through Yellowstone Park, and travel along the Snake River to Grand Teton National Park. Polished by glaciers, Teton Range rises thousands of feet above the Snake River Valley, surrounded by lakes and forests. Enjoy this fairytale view!
Next, we'll drive to Jackson Hole, a famous cowboy town as well as a very popular vacation destination of all seasons in Wyoming. We'll then head to Salt Lake City in the evening and stay overnight there.
- Ramada Limited or similar
Salt Lake City - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: This morning drive to nearby newly renovated State House of Utah and the renowned Mormon Temple.
Then you will be transferred back to hotel at about 10:00a.m. The check out time is 12:00p.m. for this hotel.
You have 2 choices for getting to Las Vegas:
1. Take the free shuttle bus
You can take the free shttle bus from Salt Lake City to Las Vegas. Please note it will take you 6 hours driving 420 miles to get to Las Vegas. When you arrive in Las Vegas, we'll directly send you to the hotel to save your money!
2. Take the airplane by yourself
Please book your flights from Salt Lake City to Las Vegas after 12:00p.m. We recommend the hotel free shuttle bus for you.
When you arrive in Las Vegas
1. You can head to Circus Circus Hotel (Near elevator on the second floor) (2880 S. LAS VEGAS BLVD, LAS VEGAS, NV 89109) by yourself. We recommend a taxi service. Taxi can be arranged for USD 40. Please contact your guide by calling the phone number on your E-ticket.
2. If you depart from Salt Lake City at 12:00p.m., then you will arrive in Las Vegas at 12:20p.m., due to one hour time differences. You can join the tour at the Las Vegas Buffet (own expense, subject to availability) between 12:00p.m.-2:00p.m. (4300 E. Sunset Rd., C - 1, Henderson, NV 89014).
- Circus Circus Hotel or similar
Las Vegas - Grand Canyon South - Hoover Dam - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: In the morning, we'll proceed to one of the Seven Wonders of the Natural World - Grand Canyon National Park! The Grand Canyon continues to amaze visitors year after year with its size and beauty.
Afterwards, we'll travel to see the magnificent Hoover Dam before heading back to Las Vegas. You may take an optional night tour to explore the prosperity of nightlife in Las Vegas or try your luck in one of the many casinos (own expense, subject to availability).
- Circus Circus Hotel or similar
Summary of The Day: Explore Las Vegas at your own leisure today, and enjoy some free time at one of the most entertaining cities in the U.S.!
We have selected the following recommendations listed below for your convenience (subject to availability, own expense):
A- Check out the Las Vegas Premium Outlets and spend the day shopping at discounted brand name stores. Although there are no shuttles to the outlets, they are just minutes away from the Strip. Easily get there by bus, taxi or limo. There are two available outlets to satisfy your shopping needs: Las Vegas Premium Outlet North or South.
Las Vegas Premium Outlets - North (875 South Grand Central Parkway Las Vegas, NV 89106) is directly off the I-15 at Charleston Blvd. or 2 miles north of the Stratosphere.
Get there by bus: Strip & Downtown Express, Centennial Express, Westcliff Airport Express
Las Vegas Premium Outlets - South (7400 Las Vegas Boulevard South Las Vegas, NV 89123) is located just 2.5 miles south of the Strip with easy access from I-15 via Blue Diamond Interchange.
Get there by bus: Strip & Downtown Express, Route 117, Route 217
B- Spend your day experiencing the Grand Canyon on our Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter, Airplane and Boat Tour
C-Or check out our collection of exciting One Day Tours
- Circus Circus Hotel or similar
Las Vegas - Chocolate Factory - Tanger Outlets - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: Your last day on this tour will begin in the morning as we make your way to the Ethel M Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Gardens. After, there will be a complimentary buffet brunch in Las Vegas and then depart from Las Vegas. On the way back to Los Angeles, there will be a stop by the famous Tanger Outlets. After, guests will be dropped off at the major pick-up locations.
We're normally back in Los Angeles by 6:30pm or 7:00pm. Inclement weather and/or traffic congestion may cause a 30-60 minute delay, however.
- If you wish to end your tour in Las Vegas, please say so in the comments sections of the booking page. If you choose to leave the tour in Las Vegas, you'll forgo the the trip to Tanger Outlets Barstow.
Guests choosing to end the tour in Las Vegas will be taken to the Ethel M Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Garden in the morning, the free buffet brunch in Las Vegas, and then to MGM Grand Hotel & Casino near McCarran International Airport (LAS).
Please meet your tour guide at 11:30am at the Budget Car Rental counter area located in the main lobby of the Denver International Airport.
Please arrange your flights to arrive in Denver International airport before 11:30am. Please check in hotel by yourself if your arrival flight is later than 11:30am.
We offer airport shuttle service to those flying out of Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) on the same day. Please book a domestic flight departing after 9:30pm and an international flight after 10:30pm.
We offer hotel extension services. If you'd like to book a room, please contact us for a price quote or select the hotel in EasyBook system.
We recommend taxi services for guest flying out of McCarran International Airport. Taxis can be arranged for USD 10 and takes about 10 minutes. Please book your flight after 2:00pm.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $698.00||USD $466.00||USD $464.00||USD $1,048.00||USD $458.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $150.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 2-9 years old child staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary DEN airport pick-up at 11:30am and LAX airport dropoff
- 7-night hotel accommodations
- Admission to chosen theme parks or items
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares between Salt Lake City and Las Vegas or related transportation between your home and chosen pickup location
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Service Fee for tour guide (min. USD 8.00/day per person)
- Admissions and optional tours (Items and prices may vary due to different seasons and are subject to the final confirmation made by the tour guide when on tour.):
- Crazy Horse, Devil’s Tower, Great Salt Lake, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, Mt.Rushmore & fuel surcharge: $65.00/person(mandatory fee on tour)
- Las Vegas Night Tour: $35.00/person (According to the weather)
- Las Vegas Night Tour & High Roller: $75/person
- Grand Canyon National Park : $50.00/person (Mandatory fee including transportation and admission fee. )
- Air & Ground Tour South Rim GCN: $369.00/Adult; $349.00/Child(2-11)(Take off from Las Vegas, stop at South Rim and then take shuttle to the view point. You can enjoy the West Rim view during flight back to Las Vegas. )
- Air Only Tour South Rim GCN: $189.00/person(Take off from South Rim and fly over the Grand Canyon for about 40min. )
- South Rim GCN Helicopter: $233.00/Person(Take off from South Rim and fly over the Grand Canyon for about 30min. )
- Las Vegas Show: Please check with tour guide(tickets for KA, Believe, Le Reve, Fantasy, Zumanity, O, David Copperfield, Zarkana, Blue Man, The Beatles Love)
- Las Vegas buffet lunch: $14.99/Adult; $9.99/Child(5-12)(include service fee. The optional seafood buffet is only available in Las Vegas at 4300 E. Sunset Rd., C-1, Henderson, NV 89014.)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Gift Pack for Tours4Fun guests
All passengers in this tour lodging in Circus Circus Hotel will receive a $100-value Super Gift Pack each!
★2 Hot Entertainments at World’s Largest Indoor Theme Park in Circus Circus Hotel, $30 value!
★2 Normal Entertainments at World’s Largest Indoor Theme Park in Circus Circus Hotel, $20 value!
★Famous show by World’s Largest Permanent Circus in Circus Circus Hotel, $10 value!
★Discounts for a variety of restaurants and shops within the hotel, $20 + value!
★Free WIFI and Kettle using in Circus Circus Hotel, $20 value!
(The special offers listed above are subject to the final confirmation made by the tour guide.)
- To make your travel more convenient, we suggest you book your tour one month prior to the departure date during holiday season (New Year/Christmas).
- Due to winter weather conditions and/or unforeseen circumstances, the itinerary for this tour may be affected in October, April, and May. The itinerary is subject to change at the discretion of the professional tour escort for the safety of all passengers. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience you may experience.
- Amendment Policy:
As Yellowstone tours are likely to be sold out, we will reserve bus seats once you make reservation. If you would like to make any change for your reservation, please inform us 17 days prior to departure after confirmation, otherwise we will charge additional fees including the $30.00 amendment fee.
* 10-16 days prior to departure date, 30% penalty fee;
* 6-9 days prior to departure date, 50% penalty fee;
* 5 days prior to departure date, 100% penalty fee.
- 3rd person Cancellation Policy for Buy 2 Get 3rd Discount:
We will reserve bus seats for 3rd discounted passengers. Please inform us at least 10 days prior to departure after confirmation, otherwise we will charge additional fees including the $30.00 amendment fee.
* 6-9 days prior to departure date, $50.00/person penalty fee;
* 1-5 days prior to departure date, $100.00/person penalty fee;
* No-show on tour, $150.00/person penalty fee.
- If you need to change your pick up location, please let us know 5 days in advance, otherwise it shall not be changed.
- Due to the popularity of Yellowstone tours during the summer season, we suggest that you book Yellowstone tours 1-2 months in advance.
We are supposed to update the available seats at 6:00pm every business day.
Please note that placing an order on Tours4fun does not guarantee confirmation of a tour; Tours4fun will usually confirm a booking within 1-2 days.
We always recommend you book your flight tickets after you receive tour confirmation. Tours4fun will not be responsible if you book your flight tickets and your tour cannot be confirmed.
- Las Vegas Tours do not permit travelers under 18, unaccompanied by a co-traveler 21 or older, to join. Travelers aged 18-21 who are unaccompanied by a co-traveler 21 or older can join the tour, however, they cannot gamble in Las Vegas.
- If you need to book air ticket, we recommend that you please book your air ticket after you receive confirmation email for your reservation within one to two business days from us.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Tours4Fun reserves the rights to adjust the itinerary, if the attractions are closed during holidays or due to weather. The final itinerary is subject to reconfirmation. Please check more details of the itinerary with your guide during the trip.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7