Salt Lake City
Summary of The Day: Today you'll begin your journey as you arrive in Salt Lake City and transfer to your hotel.
- Ramada Inn or similar
Yellowstone National Park - West Yellowstone
Summary of The Day: In the morning, we will head to the first national park in the world - Yellowstone National Park. We will see ten of Yellowstone's unique scenery over the spans of 2 days, such as Old Faithful, Grand Prismatic Spring and Fountain Paint Pot, Fountain Hiking trail, Morning Glory Pool and more.
We'll spend the night in West Yellowstone.
- Yellowstone Lodge or similar
Yellowstone NP - Grand Teton NP - Jackson - SLC
Summary of The Day: In the morning we will continue our tour inside Yellowstone National Park, visiting Norris Basin, The Grand Canyon of Yellowstone, Yellowstone Fall, Mud Volcano and Yellowstone Lake. We will exit the park after lake side lunch and get into Grand Teton National Park to see amazing Mountain View, and after that continue heading to the famous small town Jackson.
We'll spend the evening in Salt Lake City.
- Ramada Inn or similar
SLC - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: In the morning we will tour Salt Lake City, visiting the State Capitol Building, Temple Square, and the Great Salt Lake.
At noon we will head towards Las Vegas and you will be able to see the beautiful scenery crossing the Colorado Plateau. In the afternoon we will check-in at Stratosphere Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas. At night you can join our exciting Vegas “night tour” (own expense).
- Stratosphere Casino & Hotel or similar
Grand Canyon West Rim - Hoover Dam - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: In the morning we depart towards Grand Canyon, one of 7 natural wonders in the world. There you will visit the famous “Eagle Point” landmark and pay a fee to go on the amazing, man-made “Sky Walk” if you choose to. Then we travel to “Guano Point” landmark for an incredible view of the Grand Canyon. If you want the best view, you can pay a fee and take the popular “helicopter tour” flying over the entire, majestic canyon. Finally we will visit America’s largest water control project: The Hoover Dam. Then we will return to Las Vegas so you can have a chance to pay for and watch one or more famous world-class shows.
- Stratosphere Casino & Hotel or similar
Chocolate Factory - Cactus Garden - Barstow Outlet - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: Early morning we will head toward the Ethel M Chocolate Factory and Cactus Garden. At the chocolate factory you can taste some of the famous specialty chocolates. Take the included on site tour and you can see the process of making chocolates. At the Cactus Garden you can take pictures of hundreds of cactus plants from all four US deserts.
After lunch, we will go to Barstow Outlet for brand name shopping.
In the early evening we will arrive in Los Angeles.
- Ramada Inn or similar
Choose One of Six Options
Summary of The Day: Today you'll be able to choose from 6 itineraries:
Los Angeles City Tour
Santa Barbara Coast Train Trip
Universal Studios Hollywood
Disney's California Adventures
Palm Spring's Shopping Tour
Afterwards we'll transfer you to LAX for your departing flight.
*Salt Lake City: Complimentary airport pickup time range is between 11:00am to 8:00pm. Please meet your tour guide at Terminal 2. Our tour guides will be wearing blue uniforms and holding signs.
*For arrivals outside of those times, please take the hotel shuttle services.
* Please schedule your flights to depart from Los Angeles airport after 8:30 pm (for U.S domestic flights) or 9:30pm (for international flights) on the last day of your tour.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $798.00||USD $572.00||USD $566.00||USD $1,098.00||USD $548.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 2-9 years old child staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Professional tour guide
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe motorcoach
- Complimentary SLC airport pick-up(within the specified timeframe)
- 6-night hotel accommodations
- Admissions to chosen parks and items
- Airfare and the cost of other transportation to and from your home and Airport.
- All personal expenses, hotel services and meals
- Service Fee for tour guide/bus driver (min. USD 8.00/day, per person)
- Airport Pick-up Service fee for Driver (min. USD 4.00/person)
- Admissions and optional tours (items and prices may vary due to the season and are subject to the final confirmation made by the tour guide when on tour.).
- Yellowstone National Park+Grand Teton+Great Salt Lake+Fuel Surcharge: $50.00/person(Mandatory fee )
- Las Vegas Night Tour: $35.00/person
- Las Vegas High Roller: $37.00/Person
- Magic Show: $78.00/Person
- Le Rêve - The Dream: $166.00/Person
- Las Vegas Show Ticket: $92.00/Person
- Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour & Colorado River Boat Cruise: $218.00/person
- Grand Canyon West Rim Admission : $90.00/person (Mandatory fee including admission/lunch and transportation. $30.00/person will be charged, if you give up Grand Canyon and choose to stay in Las Vegas for your free time. )
- Skywalk: $25.00/Person
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum: $25.00/Person
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Gift Pack for tours4fun guests who stay overnight in the Stratosphere hotel
Each passenger participating in this tour and staying at the Stratosphere hotel will receive a Super Gift Pack!
★A delicious Beefsteak Seafood Buffet Coupon, $8 value!!
★Sightseeing Voucher on 108 layer in Stratosphere Hotel, $20 value!!
★Fashion Outlet and Barstow Outlet Shopping Coupon, $30 value!!
★Hotel Fitness facility and wifi service in Stratosphere Hotel, $12 value!!
★Guests who visit the Grand Canyon will obtain one Grand Canyon National Park Commemorative Coin. (One room gets one coin; only for departure dates during 4/23-10/8) (The above special offers are subject to the final confirmation made by the tour guide. )
- On the day you visit Grand Canyon West Rim or South Rim, if you choose not to visit these two attractions, you will need to pay a USD 30/person for free explore fees.
- Amendment Policy:
As Yellowstone tours are likely to be sold out, we will reserve bus seats once you make reservation. If you would like to make any change for your reservation, please inform us 17 days prior to departure after confirmation, otherwise we will charge additional fees including the $30.00 amendment fee.
* 10-16 days prior to departure date, 30% penalty fee;
* 6-9 days prior to departure date, 50% penalty fee;
* 0-5 days prior to departure date, 100% penalty fee.
- 3rd person Cancellation Policy for Buy 2 Get 3rd Discount:
We will reserve bus seats for 3rd discounted passengers. Please inform us at least 10 days prior to departure after confirmation, otherwise we will charge additional fees including the $30.00 amendment fee.
* 6-9 days prior to departure date, $50.00/person penalty fee;
* 1-5 days prior to departure date, $100.00/person penalty fee;
* No-show on tour, $150.00/person penalty fee.
- Please note that Airlines state that each traveler may fly with two registered luggages. Extra luggage is subject to the surcharge of $25 per luggage.
- Due to the popularity of Yellowstone tours during the summer season, we suggest that you book Yellowstone tours 1-2 months in advance.
Available seats are generally updated at 6:00pm every business day.
Please note that placing an order on Tours4fun does not guarantee confirmation of a tour; Tours4fun will usually confirm a booking within 1-2 days.
We always recommend you book your flight tickets after you receive tour confirmation. Tours4fun will not be responsible if you book your flight tickets and your tour cannot be confirmed.
- If you need to book air ticket, we recommend that you please book your air ticket after you receive confirmation email for your reservation within one to two business days from us.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
- For customers' convenience, we are now preselling 2017 Yellowstone tours. However, the 2017 tour plan has not been finalized yet. The itinerary and hotels might be adjusted later. Please check with the guide for the confirmed arrangement. Current price does not include Yellowstone Cabins. If your selected dates will stay in Yellowstone Cabin, you may need to pay price difference later.
- Las Vegas Tours do not permit travelers under 18, unaccompanied by a co-traveler 21 or older, to join. Travelers aged 18-21 who are unaccompanied by a co-traveler 21 or older can join the tour, however, they cannot gamble in Las Vegas.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7