Salt Lake City
Summary of The Day: Today you'll arrive at Salt Lake City airport (SLC) and take the complimentary hotel shuttle bus from airport to hotel. After check-in, you're free to enjoy the city on your own.
- Comfort Inn SLC Airport or similar
Salt Lake City - West Yellowstone
Summary of The Day: Departing from the hotel, we'll travel along the Wasatch Mountains and pass through land of scorched rocks. These lava fields of barren expanse have been underlain by rhyolite and overlain by basalt over thousands of years.
Next, we'll visit Idaho Falls on the Snake River, which has one of the largest water hydro projects in Idaho. Taking a stroll by the river and you will be overwhelmed by the sound and force of the rushing, cascading water.
We'll spend the night in West Yellowstone.
- Yellowstone Country Inn/Dude & Roundup/Travelers Lodge or similar
Yellowstone - Grand Teton National Park - Jackson - Pocatello
Summary of The Day: Today we'll explore Yellowstone National Park, the first and oldest National Park in the world. Here we'l see the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone, Fountain Paint Pot Geyser Basin, Midway Geyser Basin, and the most famous one of all, the "Old Faithful" Geyser. There are various wildlife that calls the park its home, such as the bison, moose, and the grizzly bear.
Then we'll continue on to Grand Teton National Park, the tallest peak rises to 13,770 feet and twelve of the peaks in Teton reach above 12,000 feet and support a dozen mountain glaciers. Next, we'll tour the town of Jackson, beautiful arches made of elk antlers decorate the central plaza in this town with plenty of shops and restaurants around the area.
We'll spend the night in Pocatello.
- Red Lion Hotel or similar
Pocatello - Salt Lake City - Bryce Canyon National Park - Bryce Canyon City
Summary of The Day: We'll start the tour's fourth day by heading to Utah's state capital - Salt Lake City. Here we'll visit the famous Temple Square and learn about the Mormon settlement.
Later in the afternoon, we'll explore Bryce Canyon National Park, which is an amphitheater of magnificent red rock formations created by erosion. We'll spend the night in Bryce Canyon City.
- Bryce View Lodge/Days Inn Bryce or similar
Bryce Canyon City - Zion National Park - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: Today, we explore Zion National Park. Experience the dramatic landscape of sculptured canyons and soaring cliffs. We'll stay in Las Vegas overnight.
- Luxor Hotel & Casino or similar
Las Vegas - Grand Canyon (West or South) - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: South Grand Canyon
The Grand Canyon offers one of the most spectacular examples of erosion not found anywhere in the world. Canyon National Park is a designated World Heritage Site and is unmatched in the incomparable vistas that it offers to visitors on the rim. Today, take an excursion to this incomparable National Park. Overnight stay in Las Vegas.
Grand Canyon West Rim “The Skywalk”
Your journey begins from stopping by the Magnificent Hoover Dam and then on to the Majestic Hualapai Indian Reservation where is located at the West Rim of the Grand Canyon. You can walk along the rim of this great wonder of nature - unblemished by modern civilization. You may walk on the Skywalk (own expense). You may also elect to take a airplane ride flight into the Grand Canyon & cruise along the Colorado River aboard a pontoon boat (own expense).
- Luxor Hotel & Casino or similar
Las Vegas/Los Angeles/Bay Area
Summary of The Day: Today you have the following options for departure:
- You can self dismiss at Las Vegas today. Please be aware, hotel check out time is 11:00am.
- For tour passengers who would like to have a transfer service from Las Vegas to Los Angeles with additional fee, please select in the book section.
- For tour passengers who would like to have a transfer service from Las Vegas to Bay Area with additional fee, please select in the book section.
Please see below for the approximate return time for each location. There may be a 30-60 minute delay caused by special circumstances such as bad weather conditions and traffic jams.
• Milpitas - 6:15pm
• San Jose - 6:15pm
• Fremont - 6:30pm
• Cupertino - 6:15pm
• Newark- 6:30pm
• Red Roof Inn- 6:30pm
• San Francisco- 7:00pm
• Oakland - 7:30pm
Chinese Theatre - 4:30pm
Address：6801 Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood, CA 90028
Dorothy Chandler Pavilion - 6:30pm
Address：135 N Grand Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Holiday Inn La Mirada - 8:00pm
Address：14299 Firestone Blvd, La Mirada, CA 90638
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $668.00||USD $545.00||USD $543.00||USD $988.00|
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third or fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with two beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child shares the same price as adult.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
***Travelers with a child under 2 years of age will be charged a $25.00 fee per day for mandatory General Liability Insurance. It is also to guarantee a seat for the child. If the parents prefer to hold the child, it is considered as forfeiting the seat, but the $25 per day General Liability Insurance fee will still be charged. Please be sure to offer the child's name and age (accurate to month) when booking.
- 6-Night Hotel Accommodations
- Admission to above mentioned national parks (Grand Canyon excluded)
- Professional Tour Guide
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach
- Complimentary airport shuttle service for pick-up
- All personal expenses including meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Service fees for tour guide (min. $7.00/day per person)
- Optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.)
- Las Vegas Night Tour: $35.00/adult; $25.00/child (2-12)
- Grand Canyon IMAX Film: $13.00/Person
- Grand Canyon NP Admission: $50.00/person(Mandatory fee, Bilingual -English and Chinese speaking guide and no lunch)
- Grand Canyon South Rim Helicopter Ride: $220.00/person
- Skywalk: $25.00/Person
- Grand Canyon West Rim Admission : $90.00/person(Mandatory fee, including lunch)
- Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Ride: $159.00/person
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Please bring you own car seat, if you are travelling with a child under 8 years old. The penalty will be on your own cost, if you do not bring the car seat.
- Customers are allowed up to two items (ie. 1 standard check-in luggage + 1 carry-on) free of charge. Extra items will be charged at additional $25/per luggage.
- Due to winter weather and/or unforeseen circumstances, the itinerary for this tour may be affected during October, April or May. The itinerary is subject to change at the discretion of the professional tour escort for the safety of all passengers. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience you may experience.
- Due to the popularity of Yellowstone tours during the summer season, we suggest that you book Yellowstone tours 1-2 months in advance.
Please note that placing an order on Tours4Fun does not guarantee confirmation of that tour. Tours4Fun will usually confirm a booking within 1-2 days.
We always recommend passengers book their flight tickets after they've received the tour confirmation. Tours4Fun will not be responsible for any inconvenience caused by a booked flight with no confirmed tour.
- Due to the popularity of these tours during the busy season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service as an alternative.
- Customers under 21 are not permitted in casinos and are not permitted to join any gambling activities in Las Vegas.
- Multiple departure/pick-up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/ pick-up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
- Please DO make your reservation 5 business before the departure date. Otherwise, surcharges will be applied.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Anonymous.(1)Useful09/22/2016Lots to see. ( Verified Purchased )
I enjoyed my recent trip. We kept a tight time schedule. The hotels were fine and meals were mostly fast food. Bruce was an awesome tour guide and Michael a great driver. Overall a great cultural experience. Everyone was like family.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Currently, tour is still not available for booking from November until the end of this year. Yellowstone tours usually are available from May to early October due to weather condistion. We suggest you to consider a different a place to travel.
Thanks for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7