Los Angeles - Fashion Outlet - Las Vegas - St. George
Summary of The Day: We will depart from Los Angeles and travel through the San Bernardino National Forest. Along the way we'll traverse the fascinating Mojave Desert landscape dotted with bizarre-shaped Joshua trees and Yucca plants. We'll stop at Tanger Outlets Barstow for some shopping and lunch, then head to Luxor Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas to stretch our legs before driving to the first night's accommodations in St. George.
- Meeting times and places for those wishing to join the tour in Las Vegas:
McCarran International Airport: 01:30 p.m. at the Starbucks in Terminal 1, or at Gate 54 in Terminal 3.
Stratosphere Hotel: 03:30 p.m.
- Ramada Inn or similar
Lake Powell - Glen Canyon Dam - Antelope Canyon - Bryce Canyon
Summary of The Day: Glen Canyon Dam,Lake Powell:Lake Powell is the second largest artificial water reservoir in the U.S. and it also marks the starting point of the Grand Canyon. See the depth of the Lake Powell as we travel across the Glen Canyon Dam.
Antelope Canyon: One of the most recognizable and famous natural landscapes in the world and a must see for photography enthusiast. Millions of years of flash flood and natural erosion gifted us these slot canyons, with their smooth wavy curves and gorgeous colors from the sand sandstone, it truly is a wonder of nature.
Bryce Canyon National Park:Famous for its hoodoo rocks, these sandstone columns in the canyon resemble all sorts of different strange creatures; putting both your imagination and your camera to work.
- Microtel Inn or similar
Jackson Hole - Grand Teton National Park - Yellowstone National Park
Summary of The Day: Start off early morning towards the famous resort town of Jackson Hole. Highlights of Jackson Hole include cowboy bars, western souvenir shops, and many more Old West allures. Then, we will continue towards Grand Teton National Park for a scenic photo shoot and rest stop before heading to Yellowstone National Park for a scenic photo shoot and rest stop before heading to Yellowstone National Park. Once we arrive to Yellowstone National Park, we will begin our tour of Yellowstone's geysers and hot springs including the world's famous Old Faithful, the immense Mammoth Hot Springs, and the glorious Yellowstone Lake. Stay overnight at Yellowstone.
- Yellowstone Lodge at West Yellowstone or similar
Yellowstone National Park - Salt Lake City
Summary of The Day: Depart towards Old Tom's Trail where you are rewarded with an observation deck view of the nearly 400 foot tall Lower Falls of Yellowstone. After the trail, we head over to look out point for a magnificent overview of the "Grand Canyon of Yellowstone." Next stop is a visit to the Sulfur Pools of Yellowstone to examine the intricate patterns etched into the various colored pools and rocks. After a long day at Yellowstone, we head off for Salt Lake City for the night.
- Holiday Express or similar
Salt Lake City - Home
Summary of The Day: Arise for the last day of your tour to visit the Mormon Temple for a tour of Temple Square's facilities. After the tour, we head to downtown Salt Lake City for a visit of the Historical Utah State Capital buildings. After a brief sightseeing tour of the city, you will be dropped at the Salk Lake City Airport for your flight home.
*You will be dropped at the Salk Lake City Airport. Please schedule your flights to depart from Salt Lake City airport (SLC) after 12:00pm.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $488.00||USD $326.00||USD $316.00||USD $688.00||USD $288.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 3-9 years old child staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
- Complimentary pick-up from chosen location (see Pick-up Time and Locations) and SLC airport drop-off
- 4-night hotel accommodations
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares or related transportation fee between your home and pick-up location
- Service Fee for tour guide/bus driver (min. $8.00/day per person)
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Admission and optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.):
- All National Park Admissions + Antelope Canyon + Fuel Surcharge(S): $90.00/Person(Mandatory fee, including Yellowstone, Grand Teton, Bryce+Antelope+Great Salt Lake+Fuel Charge)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Amendment Policy:
As Yellowstone tours are likely to be sold out, we will reserve bus seats once you make reservation. If you would like to make any change for your reservation, please inform us 17 days prior to departure after confirmation, otherwise we will charge additional fees including the $30.00 amendment fee.
* 10-16 days prior to departure date, 30% penalty fee;
* 6-9 days prior to departure date, 50% penalty fee;
* 0-5 days prior to departure date, 100% penalty fee.
- 3rd person Cancellation Policy for Buy 2 Get 3rd Discount:
We will reserve bus seats for 3rd discounted passengers. Please inform us at least 10 days prior to departure after confirmation, otherwise we will charge additional fees including the $30.00 amendment fee.
* 6-9 days prior to departure date, $50.00/person penalty fee;
* 1-5 days prior to departure date, $100.00/person penalty fee;
* No-show on tour, $150.00/person penalty fee.
- Due to the popularity of Yellowstone tours during the summer season, we suggest that you book Yellowstone tours 1-2 months in advance.
We are supposed to update the available seats at 6:00pm every business day.
Please note that placing an order on Tours4fun does not guarantee confirmation of a tour; Tours4fun will usually confirm a booking within 1-2 days.
We always recommend you book your flight tickets after you receive tour confirmation. Tours4fun will not be responsible if you book your flight tickets and your tour cannot be confirmed.
- If you need to book air ticket, we recommend that you please book your air ticket after you receive confirmation email for your reservation within one to two business days from us.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Anonymous.(1)Useful08/26/2016I enjoyed it ( Verified Purchased )
I knew going in that there would be few English speakers on my tour and that worked fine for me. The price was right. The pace was right. As a single senior-aged woman travelling alone, this was a very workable way to see some magnificent p...ark areas. My tour guide was attentive to my English language needs and I felt very comfortable Read full review
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Airfares or related transportation fee between your home and pick-up location is not included in the package.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
Thank you 08/10/2016 02:33:45
For Las Vegas departure, we have the following meeting points:
1:30PM Las Vegas Las Vegas Airport Terminal 1 (Starbucks Coffee on Level 1) 5757 Wayne Newton Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
1:30PM Las Vegas Las Vegas Airport Terminal 3 (#54 Gate on Level 0) 5757 Wayne Newton Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
3:30PM Las Vegas stratosphere hotel 2000 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89104
You will have the option to choose your preferred point when you book online.
To place your reservation online, please simply select your start date and the number of rooms/ seats you require on the upper right hand section of the tour's information page then click "Book Now/ Confirm".
Customer Service Rep
I would like to get on the bus at LA but my friend hopes to depart from LV. Will the bus travel from LV to LA or the opposite to pick up all the participant? Or there will be different buses picking up participant from different locations so that we will not meet on the bus?
Thanks!! 06/10/2016 16:58:42
This tour bus does not travel from Las Vegas to Los Angeles.
Yes, we have different shuttles picking-up all the guest from the meeting points.
Thank you for your inquiry!
Customer Service Rep
Thank you. 02/10/2016 01:40:47
We do offer a meeting point that is near the Los Angeles International Airport(LAX), below is the pick-up details:
7:00AM - Best Western Plus South Bay Hotel LAX (15000 Hawthorne Blvd., Lawndale, CA 90260
Please keep in mind that this pick-up location is not available as a drop off location. When you are making the booking over the tour website, please make sure to let us know where you wish to end on the last day of the tour in the special request box.
Thank you for your inquiry!
Customer Service Rep
Thanks for choosing Tours4Fun!
Regretfully, this tour will not be conducted on Oct 10. Maybe you can change the departure date to Oct 4.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7