Summary of The Day:
Enjoy two of the most famous sights in the Southwest by combining the Grand Canyon West Rim tour with the Hoover Dam Classic tour for a one-of-a-kind adventure. Learn about fascinating facts on the history, geology and more, followed by an adventure down into the inner walls of the Hoover Dam where you will gain a unique perspective on the construction and daily operations. You’ll be thrilled as you ride in a Tour Trekker, a custom built vehicle equipped with plush leather captain’s chairs, extralarge viewing windows, and a flat screen DVD player for the ultimate in touring style. Your expert guide will provide you with extensive information about this “Natural Wonder” and “Engineering Marvel” all in the same day. Lunch provided.
Tour Departure time: 7:30am
Pick up at all major "Strip" Hotels in Las Vegas at 6:30am - 7:30am depending on location, please remark your hotel location when booking.
Tour availability and prices subject to change without notice.
A minimum of two (2) passengers is required to open a new tour and single passengers may be added to existing tours after verifying space availability.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
Skywalk will be available for you as an optional tour.
Skywalk Tickets available for purchase on the day of the tour($32.05/person)
There is no real time limit for staying on the Skywalk but you will get to spend a little more than 3 hours at the West Rim of the Grand Canyon.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Jane - Customer Service Rep. www.tours4fun.com