Summary of The Day: A fully-escorted day trip to Paris including round-trip tickets on the Eurostar, a coach tour of Paris and the services of a professional guide! Tickets for the Eiffel tower and a cruise on the River Seine can be bought on the same day at your own expense.
After meeting at St Pancras International railway station at 06:00am by the Eurostar Group Welcome desk (Gate 5), you and your dedicated guide for the day will board the Eurostar traveling at speeds up to 186mph, arriving in Paris just 2 hours and 15 minutes later.
Upon arrival you will enjoy a panoramic tour of the city taking in most of the major sites including Champs Elysees and Arc de Triomphe before arriving at the Eiffel Tower.
After the panoramic tour of Paris, the rest of the day is yours to explore the magical city of Paris at your leisure. Your guide can advise you on how best to spend your afternoon in the City of Lights.
We'll regroup in the early evening and head back to Gare du Nord for our return journey to London.
Don't forget your passport!
- Train 9004 departing at 7:01am from St Pancras International, arriving at Gare Du Nord at 10:17am.
- Train 9055 departing at 7:13pm Gare Du Nord, arriving at St Pancras International at 8:39pm.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 12 and above.
* Child: 4 to 11 years of age.
* Participation is free for children below the age of 4.
* Tour prices are based on GBP and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Professional tour guide
Reserved seats on the Eurostar (roundtrip ticket London-Paris-London)
The Louvre museum is open every day except Tuesday and the following French holidays: November 1, December 25, January 1, and May 1.
Please note, once booked, we are not able to cancel your booking and as such cannot offer you a refund, cancellation or amendment.
In the event of unexpected delays on the Eurostar, Eurostar’s policy is for customers to contact them directly to discuss any compensation that may be due.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
I found the purchasing process in Tours4Fun to be kind of difficult. There were a bunch of tours to Paris that were basically all the same companies. Some are sold out and some weren't available and it was rather confusing. Some people coul...d also buy a lunch while others couldn't. But overall the tour was fine. It was nice to go to Paris for a day. The tour guide that was in charge was very pleasant and helpful.Read full review
Q & A
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.