Please note that order of day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on tour start day.
Summary of The Day: Our Executive Chef and galley staff prepare a distinctive menu of appetizers, entrees and desserts on board daily, complemented perfectly by our comprehensive wine list.
A waiter will take your individual appetizer, entree and dessert menu choices after your party is seated. You may request that your lunch be served immediately or that your meal be served at a more leisurely pace.
Washington Odyssey Lunch Cruise Menu
•Classic Caesar Crisp Romaine Hearts tossed with hand cut Croutons and shaved Parmesan Reggiano in a traditional Caesar Dressing
•Shrimp and Corn Chowder Roasted Sweet Corn, Gulf Shrimp, Red Peppers and Potato with Fresh Cream with an herbed Crouton
•Caramelized Duck en Croute Duck Confit, Forest Mushrooms, Sage and Monterrey Jack Cheese baked in a Puff Pastry, served over Spaghetti Squash with Dried Currants, Cranberries, Candied Pecans and a drizzle of Marsala Wine Demi-Glace
•Maple-Glazed Chipotle Chicken Pan-roasted smoked Chicken Breast, served with a Vegetable and roasted Yukon Gold Potato Ratatouille; topped with a Chipotle Tomato Cream
•Sesame-Grilled Salmon Fillet Fillet of grilled Salmon, roasted with Sesame, Soy and fresh Ginger, served atop Jasmine Rice and a Salad of Romaine in a light Rice Wine Vinaigrette
•Seafood Ravioli Gratinee Jumbo Ravioli filled with imported Italian Cheeses, topped with Gulf Shrimp, Bay Scallops, topped with creamy Alfredo on a bed of rustic Pomodoro Sauce
•Mushroom Braised Short Ribs Braised Beef Short Ribs marinated in a Shallot and Wild Mushroom Gravy, served with Garlic Mashed Potatoes and crispy Onion Straws
•Roasted Vegetable Napoleon Ragout of Tomato, Zucchini, Eggplant and Summer Squash, layered with a White Bean Puree between crisp Corn Tortillas, served with a fresh Basil Marinara
•New York Style Cheesecake Traditional rich Cheesecake atop a seasonal Glaze
•Odyssey's Signature Decadent Chocolate Truffle Torte Rich two-layer Cake filled with a delicate Chocolate Mousse enrobed in a smooth Dark Chocolate Ganache
•Strawberry Shortcake Fresh Strawberries and Whipped Cream over our Chef's homemade Shortcake
•Double Chocolate Brownie Sundae A Double Chocolate Brownie served a la mode
•Chef's Selection of Fresh Fruit
Buy your eTicket today and make your reservation for the hottest lunch or brunch cruise. Come aboard the Washington Odyssey... and Cruise!
Board: 11:00 am | Cruise: 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm Day. (Saturday - Sunday Brunch Sails: 11:30 am-1:30 pm)
Southwest Washington DC
Please DO contact us to check the availability before you book it because the departure dates subject to change.
All the tickets are non-refundable. If you must reschedule your cruise less than 9 days prior to the cruise date, you will incur $15 per person rebooking fee.
If you need to book air ticket, we recommend that you please book your air ticket after you receive confirmation email for your reservation within one to two business days from us.
Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.