Please note that order of day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on tour start day.
Washington, D.C. Tour
Summary of The Day: In the morning, we will visit the Pentagon and 911 Memorial, where the United States Department of Defense is located. Along the way we'll pass by Arlington Cemetery. After that, we will head to George Washington’s Mount Vernon (admission not included).
Following the death of his older half-brother, Lawrence, in 1752, George Washington took up residence at the house that his father, Augustine Washington, had built in 1735. Here, he was declared the first President at the age of 57. The interiors have been meticulously restored to their appearance in 1799. The next stop will be the National Cathedral, the sixth largest cathedral over the worldwide.
In the afternoon, we will next visit the International Spy Museum (admission not included). It is the only public museum in the United States solely dedicated to espionage and the only one in the world to provide a global perspective on an all-but-invisible profession that has shaped history and continues to have a significant impact on world events. After visiting of spy museum, we will go to Madam Tussauds Wax Museum (admission not included), which not only has world class “celebrities”, but also collects all the figures of American Presidents in history since George Washington.
At the end of the tour, we will return to Washington, D.C. at approximately 5:00 pm.
According to current transportation schedules, the drop-off time will be subject to final confirmation.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*Adult: 12 and older
*Child: 2-12 years of age
*Children under 2 yrs old without a seat is for free.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
Roundtrip ground transportation in air-conditioned motorcoach, van or minibus, depending on the number of passengers
Professional bilingual tour guide
Airfare and the cost of other transportation
All personal expenses and meals
Service Fee for tour guide (minimum USD 8.00/day per person)
Optional tours and activities (prices and availability subject to change) (All optional tours that include a service fee must be paid for in cash before joining the tour.)
Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
During spring and summer, we recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. Wear layered clothing in autumn and winter to ensure comfort in colder temperatures.
The itinerary and operating dates may change due to weather, traffic and other reasons during our busy season. Please reconfirm your order prior to the departure date.
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.