Summary of The Day: Cherry Blossom season is one of the best and most beautiful times to visit Washington, DC. Our Cherry Blossom Segway Tour is a fantastic way to get up close and personal to these famous blossoms. Donated by Japan, the Cherry Blossom trees have graced the Tidal Basin and Potomac Waterfront for over 100 years. This casual Segway ride around the blossoms will give you a great look at this yearly spectacle as well as the incredible history behind the trees and all the wonderful monuments and sites they surround.
You'll visit the
On this tour, three things we can't control are the weather, the crowds, and the blooming of the Cherry Blossoms. Our tours are scheduled during the National Cherry Blossom Festival, so there will likely be many visitors in the areas near the Blossoms. However, we will do our best to avoid the largest crowds and we will even venture off the Segways in certain areas to get up-close and personal.
Out of respect for the subjects of these monuments and memorials, Segway riding may be prohibited in some areas. Thus, there is some walking involved in the Cherry Blossom Segway Tour.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Riders must be at least 16 years old to participate on a segway tour.
The Segway is appropriate for virtually anyone 16 and older that weighs 100 pounds or more. Any guest under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult or authorized guardian.
Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (see meeting point)
Professional tour escort
Airfares or related transportation between your home and Washington DC airport or chosen pickup location
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
Yes, the bikes are equiped with a baby carrier option (positioned like a car seat on the back of the bike) or a tag along infant carrier option which attaches to the back of the adult bike.
When booking online, please include notes if you are travelling with infants, or toddlers (under 4 years of age) to allow us to ensure that the carriers will be available at the time of your Bike tour.