Disney VIP Limousine and Chef Mickey Dinner
Summary of The Day: The whole brood will chow down in smiles while the likes of Mickey or any assortment of his pals roams the restaurant. You never know who might show up! Delicious seasonal specialties make for a spectacular spread in this bright, happy space located beneath the quiet whisks of the monorail.
Dinner is a delectable affair with roasted chicken, carved beef, savory sides and kids' favorites (like mac 'n' cheese). Make your meal end sweetly ever after at the sundae bar. Dining here reveals true Character!
Not only will dinner be great but you will enjoy the ride too and from this luxury hotel in luxury style, by limousine. This is a great evening out for and vacation celebration, including just being away! A stop in Downtown Disney enroute to the Contemporary Resort to take in some Disney ambiance is also included.
Feel like a VIP with limousine transportation, get photos and autographs from characters without fighting theme park crowds, enjoy a sumptuous dinner breakfast.
- Departs Hotels at approx. 3:30pm - 4:30pm hotel dependent (dinner reservation time dependent)
Stop for approx. 90 mins in Downtown Disney
Around 2 hours at the Disney Contemporary Hotel for dining at Chef Mickeys Fun time Buffet
Drop off back to the guest's hotel via limousine
The schedule are subject to change according to the weather and traffic conditions.
|Child (Age 3 -9)||USD $89.00|
*Adult age: 10 and older|
*Child age: 3-9
- Complimentary transportation round trip from majority of hotels (not private villas) to the Disney Contemporary Resort via limousine. (Please contact us for confirmation)
- Table visits from a variety of Disney character for photos and autographs including Chef Mickey himself and friends!
- Chef Mickey Fun Time Dinner Buffet Breakfast including premium salad bar, carving stations, pastas plus much more and a fantastic desert sundae bar. Sodas and gratuity are also included.
- Professional tour escort
- All personal expenses
- Tips for tour guide and tour driver
- Theme park entrance, although not needed for entry to the hotel Private Limousines - Vehicle and table occupancy is maximized on each trip so transportation and tables will not be exclusive to your booking.
- Upon arrival in Florida, you must call to confirm your reservation and finalize your pick-up details. On the day of your tour, please wait at the scheduled time with your printed ticket to redeem your tour.
- Be sure to bring a camera
Timings are traffic, hotel pick up and restaurant reservation time dependent.
Vehicle and table occupancy is maximized on each trip.
- PERSONAL ITEMS: Camera and your autograph book!
- DRESS CODE: Casual & cool.
- Gratuities are not included for the tour driver guides. Many guests often ask us what a normal gratuity is and we regularly state USD 2 per person for the tour driver and USD 2 for the guide. Gratuities are not mandatory but are encouraged upon receipt of good service.
- If you require a wheel chair accessible vehicle please inform us in the "Reservation Request" box during booking and inform us if you have a collapsible manual chair and non-foldable electric wheelchair.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7