Summary of The Day: There are few capitals in Europe that can truly be described as hidden gems, but Vilnius is certainly amongst those few. This beautiful Lithuanian city boasts an ancient meets modern vibe, filled with historical sights and the cutting edge of cool, all at the same time! This Vilnius city tour will help you to discover all the excitement that Vilnius has to offer, from a local perspective.
Vilnius’ Old Town is a fascinating fusion of Lithuanian, Jewish, Polish and Russian cultures, evident in the churches, shops and all the delicious food you'll find in this area. Meet your local guide at Vilnius Cathedral, and wander the cobblestone streets, imagining what life was like centuries ago when this was a thriving medieval town. Stop in at a little church admired by many - this is the church that Napoleon visited and wanted to take home with him!
We'll continue to tour Vilnius by experiencing the hip, bohemian atmosphere of an independent district favored by artists, musicians and free-spirited travelers. This neighborhood even calls itself an Independent Republic, and even has a President, Premier, Constitution and Independence Day - celebrated on April Fools’ Day. Your local guide will be able to fill you in on all the local stories behind this district, and believe us, there are a lot! Gritty street art, colorful cafes, vibrant murals, interesting locals and galleries brimming with paintings make this place a popular spot for photographers, so don't forget your camera! Here you’ll be able to snap the bizarre sights and unique wonders that make this neighborhood so extraordinary.
Once you've had your quirky fix for the day, we’ll head back into the Old Town and finish this Vilnius tour in the best way possible - by savoring some traditional Lithuanian delicacies and a local beer (or non-alcoholic drink for the kids) from small local breweries.
At the end of the tour of Vilnius, feel free to ask for your guide's advice about other points of interest, or good local pubs or restaurants that are not to be missed - they're the experts, after all!
* Adult: 12 and older
* Child: 6-11
* Children younger than 6 are free of charge.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Please check in at the departure location 15 minutes before the tour begins.
You will be in a small group of up to 12 persons.
We suggest standard dress and comfortable walking shoes. Please check the local weather conditions before your tour and dress appropriately for the weather.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.