The Butchart Gardens & Victoria Butterfly Gardens Tour
Summary of The Day: One of Victoria's most famous and popular attractions! Begun in 1904 as an effort to restore a worked-out quarry site, The Butchart Gardens has since been delighting visitors from all around the world. As you make your way around the gardens, you'll walk through intimate stone paths and streams lined with colorful arrays of flowers and trees. The gardens adjust their floral displays to suit the season so it is just as spectacular in spring and fall as it is in summer.
The Butchart Gardens has been designed to please the eye and generally delight the senses. It could be the pale green of emerging leaves in spring, complemented by brilliant pink or white flowers of trees; the dazzling bedding plants framed in by sweeping lawns, with the treat to the nose of a waft of a thousand scents of summer. Approximately 35 minutes from downtown, The Butchart Gardens features over 55 acres of meticulously manicured grounds. Blossoms, fragrances and during the summer, the Night Illuminations, ensure that this will be an experience you will not soon forget.
Victoria Butterfly Gardens
Victoria Butterfly Gardens offers your only opportunity to experience the warmth, beauty and romance of a tropical jungle without going to the tropics. Stroll through this indoor tropical wonderland, where Caribbean flamingos walk through the streams and ponds among the beautifully coloured koi, goldfish, jack dempseys, albino oscars, tetras, barbs, jaguar cichlids, plecos, Australian whistling tree ducks and red-eared slider turtles.
Return times from the Butchart Gardens are open-ended from 12:55pm to 10:00pm.
Please arrive at the selected hotel 20 minutes before tour departure time.
Guests will be taken to the front of the Empress Hotel to exchange voucher for tickets with our sales agent 15 minutes prior to departure.
Times & Pricing are subject to change & some restrictions apply.
When arriving at the Butchart Gardens you will be touring on foot, there are some stairs involved, but it is mainly wheelchair accessible. There are restaurants and cafes available for dining inside the Gardens.
In order to protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.