Summary of The Day: Discover two of the most beloved attractions in France, the world renowned icons of luxury and culture. Join us on a perfect combo tour of the enchanting Palace of Versailles and the spectacular Louvre.
Palace of Versailles
We'll begin our journey at the crown jewel of France, taking an enthralling Versailles tour from Paris to explore the excesses that sparked a revolution and left Marie Antoinette behind bars. Our expert, English-speaking guide will lead you on a trip back in time as you explore the dazzling palace halls. Step down richly decorated corridors and ballrooms, wandering through the Hall of Mirrors, the King and Queen’s bedrooms and the incredible lounges, filled with stunning artworks, chandeliers and ornate furniture.
After touring the interior, discover Versaille's vast and divine gardens, where you'll have free time to wander on your own. An expansive area of nearly 1,800 acres, these manicured grounds are the ultimate display of the extravagant wealth of the French throne, from the ornate fountains to the rolling stretching as far as the eye can see.
Depending on the day and scheduling, our Versailles tours from Paris may include the Musical Fountains Show or the Musical Gardens. For the Musical Fountains Show your guide will lead you on a route of its water features timed perfectly to the notes of classical music played over hidden speakers. Meanwhile, for the Musical Gardens you’ll hear delightful music while discovering some of its most idyllic spots.
Following our trip through the rich and regal, we'll return to Paris aboard our air-conditioned coach. We'll have free time for lunch and let the excitement build for your afternoon tour of the Louvre.
Let our guide lead you through one of the world’s largest, most impressive art museums, to uncover its vast exhibits and hallways that travelers easily find themselves lost in. Because your time is valuable, we have crafted a semi-private fully-guided tour of the greatest masterpieces within these famed walls. Let your guide escort you from one room to the next as you are introduced to marvels including the Mona Lisa and Venus de Milo and learn interesting and entertaining facts about each. See the best the Louvre has to offer and do it all in only an hour and a half.
Spend more time with the Mona Lisa, the world’s most famous painting, see the Venus de Milo and the Winged Victory of Samothrace, and hear the stories behind these priceless paintings and sculptures. Our specially-designed tour will show you what you can’t afford to miss in the Louvre, accompanied by rich and entertaining historical stories that will bring the art to life like you’ve never experienced before. Don’t waste precious time waiting in lines and ambling aimlessly amongst the museum’s endless corridors, let us take you straight to where you want to be with this short but in-depth experience.
Whether it is your first time or you’ve visited the Louvre many times, this is an unbelievable artistic experience full of excitement and intrigue as only we can deliver. And it leaves you with plenty of time to see more of what Paris has to offer.
Meeting time and point:
- Versailles tour: 8:30am at Trocadero
- Louvre tour: 3:15pm at Arc du Carrousel
Transportation between the two meeting points is not included.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 15 and older
* Child: 4-14 years of age
* Participation is free for children under the age of 4.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Guided visits of the Palace of Versailles and Louvre Museum
All entrance tickets
Round trip transportation to Versailles in an air-conditioned coach
Professional English-speaking guide
Headsets where appropriate so you can always hear your guide
We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or mobility impairments on the tour.
Some parts of Versailles may be temporarily closed for renovation works and will be substituted with other important areas of the Palace depending on the day of your visit.
Tickets for the Musical Fountains Show and Musical Gardens are included in the price of your Versailles tour but when your visit does not coincide with these events, a guided tour of the Gardens of Versailles is provided.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.