Summary of The Day: We'll set off from local agency office in central Paris at 6:00pm for a magical evening at the Palace and Gardens of Versailles.
Your tour begins at 7:45pm with an hour-long visit to the Palace of Versailles, including the King's Apartments and the Hall of Mirrors, where Baroque musicians and dancers will bring your visit to life. You will be transported back to the 17th century to scenes such as the Dressing Ceremony and the Court Ball.
Following the Royal Serenade in the Hall of Mirrors is the Fountain Extravaganza (Grandes Eaux Nocturnes). Every Saturday night during summer, the Palace of Versailles stages a magical visual and musical display in its magnificent gardens, with a different theme every year. Marvel at this incredible show in the woods and lakes of the grounds, lit up with amazing effects. Your unique evening will come to a close with an amazing fireworks display over the Grand Canal, set to masterpieces of French Baroque music played by Reinhard Goebel and his Musica Antiqua Köln orchestra.
Departure from Versailles is scheduled for 11:45pm, arriving back in Paris at around 12:30am. The coach will make the following stops in Paris: Place de l'Etoile, Palais Garnier, and Place du Châtelet.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 18 and older
* Child: 3-17 years of age
* Admission is free for children below the age of 3.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Transport to and from Paris in luxury air-conditioned coach
Services of a driver
Admission to the Palace of Versailles
Hall of Mirrors Serenade from 7:45pm to 8:45pm
Night-time Fountain Extravaganza (Grandes Eaux Nocturnes) from 9:00pm to 11:20pm
The Queen's State Apartment is temporarily closed for renovations.
This is an unescorted tour of the Palace of Versailes. An assistant will be on hand at the start of the tour to give directions.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.