Summary of The Day: This is the best way of getting to know Valencia’s old quarter in a laid back fashion in unison with the local lifestyle and tasting delicious Mediterranean cuisine!
Tapas and “ir de tapas” (going out for tapas snacks and drinks) is very much a custom of Spain – the idea of tasting a variety of different tapas washed down with some good wine and enjoying good conversation.
The tour involves strolling down various streets and squares and seeing some of the major monuments in Valencia’s old quarter. Visitors will stop at the two main traditional markets: Mercado Central (Central Market) and the Mercado of Mossen Sorell. In both them, we will taste some of the products that are sold in these markets.
Departure & Arrival point: Plaza del Mercado, in front of Mercado Central.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 13 and older
* Child: 4 to 12 years old
* 0 to 3 years old are free.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Multilingual Official guide
Tasting of different products of the markets included in the tour
Lunch, beverages or other services not specified above
Please check in at Plaza del Mercado (in front of Mercado Central) 15 minutes before the tour begins.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.