Summary of The Day: Ripley's Aquarium is located in downtown Toronto, Canada, in the south-east of the famous CN Tower, is Canada's largest aquarium with 15,000 gallons of marine and fresh water habitats.
The aquarium is divided into nine promenades: Canadian Waters, Rainbow Reef, Dangerous Lagoon, Discovery Center, The Gallery, Ray Bay, Planet Jelly, Life Support System, and the Shoreline Gallery, together housing over 16,000 animals!
Among these promenades, the Canadian Waters focuses on the various gorgeous animals found around Canada and the Great Lakes, such as Largemouth Bass, Wolf Eel, Giant Pacific Octopus, and China Rockfish. Planet Jelly offers visitors a chance to see gorgeous and colorful jellyfish, including the Pacific Sea Nettle, Moon Jelly, and Spotted Lagoon Jelly.
The Dangerous Lagoon is a must-see exhibit! Composed of a single tunnel submerged in the aquarium, you can traverse the underwater realm filled with Sand Tiger Sharks, Roughtail Stingrays, and Green Sawfish!
In the Discovery Center has a variety of opportunities to see the animals up close, such as underwater viewing bubble, a pop up "research submarine" bubble that lets you see into the Danger Lagoon, and even have a special touch pool that allow visitors to touch living fossils. Here you'll be able to see Clownfish, Palatte Surgeonfish, Horseshoe Crabs, and much more!
Experience a stunning underwater world with a trip t o Ripley's Aquarium!
* Address：288 Bremner Blvd, Toronto, ON M5V 3L9, Canada
* Hours of operation：
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*Adult: 13 and older
*Child: $11.00/person (3-5)
*Senior: $23.00/person (65+)
*If there are children (3-5) and seniors booking the ticket, please contact our service team to adjust the price for you.
Admission ticket to Ripley's Aquarium of Canada
Airfares or related transportation between your location and Ripley's Aquarium of Canada
All personal expenses including the additional food or beverage ordered by customer
The ticket is non-cancelable. Once confirmed, there will be NO refund if cancelled. The change of departure date must be made 5 or more days prior to the departure day.
We will send voucher via email to you, customers need to bring printed voucher and a valid ID or passport with them to ticket office to redeem tickets.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.