Summary of The Day: Trier at the river Moselle is a hidden treasure. Located amidst the charming valley scenery, this city offers many historic attractions without being overcrowded by tourists.
During the Roman Empire, Trier was a provincial capital with 70,000 inhabitants. Come with us to discover eight UNESCO World Heritage Sites including Porta Nigra, the most well-preserved Roman city gate north of the Alps, built around 180 AD from sandstone blocks weighing up to 6 tons.
Marvel at the huge Basilica with the throne hall of Emperor Constantine; be amazed by the Imperial Baths and the Roman Amphitheater with seating for 20,000 spectators.
You may also want to visit the Church of our Lady or the famous Cathedral with its most precious relic: the Holy Robe, the tunic of Christ.
The Electoral Palace directly next to the Basilika is considered to be one of the most beautiful Rococo palaces in the world.
There will also be free time for private strolls and a quiet break along the lovely banks of the river Moselle.
We normally return to the meeting point in Frankfurt at around 7:00pm.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 13 and older
* Child: 12 years of age and under
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
Please bring all valuable items with you. Do not leave valuable items on the bus or at the attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.