Summary of The Day: We'll pick you up at Toronto Pearson Airport (YYZ) and transfer you to your hotel.
- Crowne Plaza Toronto Airport or similar
Toronto - Kingston - Ottawa - Montreal
Summary of The Day: We'll depart Toronto during the early morning traveling to Kingston, which was originally established as a fort back in 1673. We'll see a historic Canadian locomotive, government buildings and pass by the Royal Military College, the Queen’s University and the residence of the first Prime Minister of Canada. We'll then proceed to Ottawa. We will visit Parliament Hill (Exterior), Ottawa River, Rideau Canal and the Canadian Museum of Civilization (optional, admission not included). You’ll also have the opportunity to stop at the Canadian War Museum (optional, admission not included) to enjoy one of the best military history museums in the world. After that, we will visit Sussex Drive where a number of embassies are located as well as the Canadian Prime Minister's home and Rideau Hall. During the evening, we will arrive in Montreal and you can explore the city's exciting nightlife.
- Sandman Hotel or similar
Montreal - Quebec City
Summary of The Day: Summer Tour:
During the morning, you'll have the option visit Saint Joseph's Oratory of Mount Royal(Donation CAD$3.00/ person) and Notre Dame Basilica(Donation CAD$5.00/ person) for an additional cost. Afterwards, we will arrive at the Olympic Park in Montreal and you may take an optional tour there. This venue hosted the 1976 Olympic Games.
We'll then travel to the Montreal Biodome (admission not included)
After lunch, we'll head to another French-speaking city - Quebec. The famous Chateaux Frontenac overlooks the St. Lawrence Seaway. Rich in French culture and history, Quebec City is known for its antique shops where treasures can be found around every corner. You can also have a nice, delicious French dinner in the romantic city.
During the morning, you'll have the option visit Saint Joseph's Oratory of Mount Royal (Donation CAD$3.00/ person) and Notre Dame Basilica (Donation CAD$5.00/person) for an additional cost. Afterwards, we will arrive at the Olympic Park in Montreal and you may take an optional tour there.
We'll then travel to the Montreal Biodome (optional, admission not included)
We will also visit Quebec Ice Hotel(optional) in the afternoon.
Next we will continue our Quebec City tour.
- The Olympic Stadium's Observatory will be closed during 1/9/2017 and 5/31/2017. We will visit the Olympic Stadium and Sports Center instead.
Instead of Quebec Tower, we will visit Ice Hotel during 1/6/2017 and 3/26/2017.
- Palace Royal Quebec or similar
Quebec City - Thousand Islands (seasonal) - Toronto
Summary of The Day: Summer Tour:
We'll travel to Thousand Islands today. You'll have the chance to take an optional cruise (own expense) to see the historic Boldt Castle on Heart Island. The cruise is only available during the summer. Afterwards, we'll return to Toronto.
In the morning, you can choose to join another optional tour: Dog Sledding. Then, depart Quebec in the early morning to Thousand Islands and take the optional tour of Thousand Islands Helicopter Ride (admission not included). Then we will return to Toronto.
- Toronto Don Valley Hotel & Suites or Park Inn By Radisson or similar
Toronto - Niagara Falls - Pearson Airport - Home
Summary of The Day: Pick up in the morning. Afterwards, get ready for an experience of a lifetime to be amazed by the massive waterfalls, located on the Niagara River straddling the international border of the United States and Canada. Enjoy Niagara Falls IMAX(own expense).Afterwards, transfer to Niagara Falls Skylon Tower(own expense). After lunch(own expense), free time, you can choose Hornblower Niagara Cruise(own expense) (Outlet Collection at Niagara for winter time). Following this, take a scenic route through the vineyards for ice wine tasting, variety of ice wines are also available for souvenirs. Afterwards, Departure at the Pearson Airport, check-in on your own, and return to your hometown by plane to complete your pleasant journey.
- Customers who do not want a Deluxe tour, please click Super Value Tour(stay overnight in Ambassadeur Hotel & Suites) or Luxury Tour(stay overnight in Fairmont Le Chateau)
We provide free pick-up service from 10:00am-10:00pm at Toronto Pearson Airport (YYZ), tour guide in yellow overalls will be waiting for you at:
Domestic flight pick-up point: Arrival Hall - Bank of CIBC next to Tim Hortons
International flight pick-up point: Arrival Hall - Guest information centre next to Starbucks
Domestic flight pick-up point: Arrival Hall - Subway fast food restaurant next to Convenient store
International flight pick-up point: Arrival Hall - Guest information centre, between the point E & F
Domestic flights should be booked after 8:30 pm and International flights should be booked after 9:30 pm.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $412.82||USD $308.88||USD $273.02||USD $707.80|
* Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
* Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room.
* Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with two beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
* The maximum room capacity is four people including adult(s) and children/infants.
* Only one infant (under 2 years of age) can ride for free on one bus, provided he/she does not occupy a seat.
* Any other infant would be charged full price the same as adult, and also need to pay the service fee to tour guide/driver. Please bring your own baby car seat, and be sure to inform us if you are traveling with infants by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
* We recommend customers to bring their own safety seats for children under 4 years old.
* Tour prices are based on Canadian dollars (CAD) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
- Complimentary Toronto Pearson Airport pick-up and drop-off
- 4-Night Hotel Accommodations
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
- 13% HST Tax and others
- Professional tour guide
- Airfares or related transportation fee between your home and Toronto Airport
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals the tour guide arranges
- Service Fee for tour guide/driver: min. CAD$5.00/per person for day 1 and CAD$10.00/per person for day 2 - day 5
- All admission fees, optional tour fees and service fees are based on the Canadian currency. Guests who only bring US dollars should pay the price difference caused by the currency exchange rate.
All optional tours including service fees must be paid for in cash before joining the tour.
- Admissions and optional tours (Prices may vary during different seasons and are subject to the final box office price.) Please choose at least 4 optional tours (except donation options) which are in season during Day2-Day4 otherwise there will be CAD$40.00/person penalty fee.
- Canadian War Museum : CAD$17.00/Adult; CAD$10.00/Child(3-12)
- Canadian Museum Of Civilization: CAD$17.00/Adult; CAD$10.00/Child(3-12)
- Notre Dame Basilica of Montreal: CAD$5.00/Person(This is a donation to enter it. If customers only visit the outside, donation depends on individuals.)
- Quebec Tower : CAD$14.00/Person
- Ice Hotel: CAD$18.50/Adult; CAD$9.25/Child(3-12)(Seasonal(January-March, the specific time is subject to final confirmation.), price is for reference only.)
- St. Joseph's Oratory of Mount Royal: CAD$3.00/Person(This is a donation to enter it.)
- Olympic Stadium's Observatory : CAD$23.00/Adult; CAD$12.00/Child(5-12)
- Montreal Biodome: CAD$20.00/Adult; CAD$12.00/Child(5-12)
- Thousand Islands Cruise(Canada Side): $28.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-12); $25.00/Senior(65+)(This cruise is only available from April/May to October depending on weather conditions. Available dates in 2017: from 4/1/2017，the ending dates are TBA.)
- Thousand Islands Helicopter Ride: CAD$168.00/Person, Free/Infant(0-2)(20 minutes)
- Dog Sledding: CAD$26.00/Person(Seasonal(December-March, the specific time is subject to final confirmation.), price is for reference only)
- Skylon Tower: $15.00/Adult; $9.00/Child(12-); $15.00/Senior(65+).(It will be closed on New Year day.)
- Niagara IMAX Theatre (CAN): CAD$14.50/Adult; CAD$10.50/Child(4-12)
- Hornblower Niagara Cruise: $30.00/Adult; $19.00/Child(3-12); $30.00/Senior/(65+)(Apri/May to late October depending on weather conditions. Available dates in 2017: 4/1/2017 - 11/30/2017)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- The opening date of Olympic Tower and Quebec Ice Hotel may vary due to weather, please refer to the actual arrangement.
- The first three rows of the bus are VIP seats(ONLY for Day2 - Day4). Please select one of the related options according to your choice.
- The tour is divided into Summer Tour/Winter Tour.
Summer Tour: April/May - Late December/Early January
Winter Tour: January - March/April
The above information is only for your reference, please contact with us for confirmation when making reservations.
- Please bring relevant travel documents (passport, alien card, Visa). You are responsible for obtaining any travel documents for visiting Canada and returning to the United States including your valid photo ID, passport and visa. Please check with the immigration authorities for detailed requirements. For additional information, please visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/English/visit/visas.asp.
- The pick-up location is considered as corresponding drop-off location by default. If customers want to be dropped off at other locations, please inform us in advance. The availability will be subject to our final confirmation.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
- The time we mentioned in the itinerary is for reference only. Please refer to your guide on tour for the actual arrangement. The visiting order and duration might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Manuel04/13/2017Excelente tour ( Verified Purchased )
A pesar se que el tour es en Mandarín y en Ingles que no es mi fuerte, el guía se preocupó por que a mi me quedaran las indicaciones. Los choferes son muy amables y responsables por su seguridad. El tour estuvo excelente.
patrick choe04/02/20175 Days North East Canada Tour ( Verified Purchased )
Great meal arrangement. Transport on time. Credit to the hardworking tour guides and drivers.
Anonymous.11/10/2016mr anthony choi ( Verified Purchased )
i had a great time with the tour guide and my family, but its very disappointed that we didnt take the helicopter tour to thousand island , but it was great
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thanks for your inquiry.
This tour is supposed to drop you off at the airport, instead of downtown area. If you have any special need, you may negotiate with the tour guide during the tour. We cannot confirm this matter for you at present.
Your understanding would be much appreciated.
For any further assistance, you may also contact our customer service team at
Tel: 1-866-933-7368 (USA & Canada)
Tel: 1-626-389-8668 (International)
(24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
A pesar se que el tour es en Mandarín y en Ingles que no es mi fuerte, el guía se preocupó p .. Read MoreBy Manuel On 04/13/2017 10:00:27
5 Days North East Canada Tour
Great meal arrangement. Transport on time. Credit to the hardworking tour guides and drivers .. Read MoreBy patrick choe On 04/02/2017 03:28:32
mr anthony choi
i had a great time with the tour guide and my family, but its very disappointed that we didn .. Read MoreBy Anonymous. On 11/10/2016 17:31:46