Summary of The Day: We'll pick you up at Toronto Pearson Airport (YYZ) and transfer you to your hotel.
Summary of The Day: We'll depart Toronto during the early morning traveling to Kingston, which was originally established as a fort back in 1673. We'll see a historic Canadian locomotive, government buildings and pass by the Royal Military College, the Queen’s University and the residence of the first Prime Minister of Canada. We'll then proceed to Ottawa. We will visit Parliament Hill (Exterior), Ottawa River, Rideau Canal and the Canadian Museum of Civilization (optional, admission not included). You’ll also have the opportunity to stop at the Canadian War Museum (optional, admission not included) to enjoy one of the best military history museums in the world. After that, we will visit Sussex Drive where a number of embassies are located as well as the Canadian Prime Minister's home and Rideau Hall. During the evening, we will arrive in Montreal and you can explore the city's exciting nightlife.
Summary of The Day: Summer Tour:
During the morning, you'll have the option visit Saint Joseph's Oratory of Mount Royal(Donation CAD$3.00/ person) and Notre Dame Basilica(Donation CAD$5.00/ person) for an additional cost. Afterwards, we will arrive at the Olympic Park in Montreal and you may take an optional tour there. This venue hosted the 1976 Olympic Games.
We'll then travel to the Montreal Biodome (admission not included)
After lunch, we'll head to another French-speaking city - Quebec. The famous Chateaux Frontenac overlooks the St. Lawrence Seaway. Rich in French culture and history, Quebec City is known for its antique shops where treasures can be found around every corner. You can also have a nice, delicious French dinner in the romantic city.
During the morning, you'll have the option visit Saint Joseph's Oratory of Mount Royal (Donation CAD$3.00/ person) and Notre Dame Basilica (Donation CAD$5.00/person) for an additional cost. Afterwards, we will arrive at the Olympic Park in Montreal and you may take an optional tour there.
We'll then travel to the Montreal Biodome (optional, admission not included)
We will also visit Quebec Ice Hotel(optional) in the afternoon.
Next we will continue our Quebec City tour.
Summary of The Day: Summer Tour:
We'll travel to Thousand Islands today. You'll have the chance to take an optional cruise (own expense) to see the historic Boldt Castle on Heart Island. The cruise is only available during the summer. Afterwards, we'll return to Toronto.
In the morning, you can choose to join another optional tour: Dog Sledding. Then, depart Quebec in the early morning to Thousand Islands and take the optional tour of Thousand Islands Helicopter Ride (admission not included). Then we will return to Toronto.
Summary of The Day: Pick up in the morning. Afterwards, get ready for an experience of a lifetime to be amazed by the massive waterfalls, located on the Niagara River straddling the international border of the United States and Canada. Enjoy Niagara Falls IMAX(own expense).Afterwards, transfer to Niagara Falls Skylon Tower(own expense). After lunch(own expense), free time, you can choose Hornblower Niagara Cruise(own expense) (Outlet Collection at Niagara for winter time). Following this, take a scenic route through the vineyards for ice wine tasting, variety of ice wines are also available for souvenirs. Afterwards, Departure at the Pearson Airport, check-in on your own, and return to your hometown by plane to complete your pleasant journey.
|USD $420.89||USD $315.66||USD $276.49||USD $720.43|
* Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
* Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room.
* Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with two beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
* The maximum room capacity is four people including adult(s) and children/infants.
* Only one infant (under 2 years of age) can ride for free on one bus, provided he/she does not occupy a seat.
* Any other infant would be charged full price the same as adult, and also need to pay the service fee to tour guide/driver. Please bring your own baby car seat, and be sure to inform us if you are traveling with infants by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
* We recommend customers to bring their own safety seats for children under 4 years old.
* Tour prices are based on Canadian dollars (CAD) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.