Summary of The Day: Enjoy a special and unique dining experience when you board the Mariposa Cruise ship. Cruise the Toronto Habour while enjoying the beautiful sunset and experience the sights and sounds of the city's waterfront and breathtaking skyline. Your memorable evening includes a 3-hour cruise through Toronto's spectacular Harbourfront and a delicious buffet-style dinner prepared fresh by our Chef. Dance the night away under starry skies with our professional Disc Jockey and enjoy a cocktail from our fully licensed cash bar.
We offers more than 100 dates throughout the year, from Spring through New Years Eve. Your memorable evening includes:
§ 4 hours of fun, good food & friendly service- 3 hours of cruising, 30 minutes boarding & 30 minutes disembarking on one of Mariposa's vessels.
§ Delicious buffet-style dinner prepared fresh by our Chefs - our food is considered the best in the harbour
§ Reserved seating
§ Professional Disc Jockey and sound system
§ Fully licensed Cash Bar
§ All Mariposa vessels are docked in a well lit and pleasant dock location - with the convenience of QQT shopping and cafes, parking, taxi stand and TTC.
Dinner Cruise Menu:
Appetizers and Main Courses
Mediterranean Dips and Tasty Breads:
Bakery fresh loaves and gourmet rolls, accompanied by a selection of Mediterranean dips and real whipped butter.
Mixed Garden Greens:
Crisp greens, English cucumbers, ripe Roma tomatoes, and fresh baked croutons served with our Balsamic vinaigrette.
Summer Quinoa Salad
Fresh quinoa, diced red peppers, garden cucumbers, shredded carrot and fresh herbs tossed in light vinaigrette for a taste that is vibrant and refreshing.
Crisp hearts of Romaine, freshly-grated parmesan cheese and homemade sourdough croutons tossed in a traditional creamy Caesar dressing.
Carving of Roast Beef:
Hand‐carved AAA roast beef au jus served with a selection of grain mustards and horseradish.
Fresh Herb Grilled Chicken
A juicy and flavourful chicken breast marinated in fresh herbs and spices, grilled to perfection and baked with vine ripened tomatoes and fresh basil.
Grilled Vegetable Rotolo:
Assorted grilled vegetables in a pasta dough roll, served in a fresh tomato and basil sauce.
Chef’s Catch of the day:
Baked to flakey perfection in butter and season with lemon, garlic and fresh parsley.
Garlic Mashed Potatoes:
Yukon gold mashed potatoes whipped with roasted garlic, extra virgin olive oil and fresh spring onions.
Market Fresh Vegetables:
Chef’s selection of fresh vegetables lightly steamed and tossed with herbs and butter.
A deliciously tempting selection of gourmet cakes, tortes, squares, fresh baked cookies, and a bounty of seasonal fresh fruit accompanied by a chocolate fondue.
Freshly brewed Regular and Decaffeinated Coffee, Orange Pekoe and Assorted Herbal Teas
Please arrive at the pickup location 10-15 minutes before the departure time.
If you need to book air ticket, we recommend that you please book your air ticket after you receive confirmation email for your reservation within one to two business days from us.
Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
Sunset dinner cruise and beautiful views of Toronto all in one night...what more could you ask for! The food was fantastic and the wine was amazing! The views were unbelievable. Definitely something that must be experienced by all! The staf...f were attentive and did all they could to make the night a memorable one. An amazing night overall!Read full review
Q & A
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.