Summary of The Day: Get ready to re-hydrate your senses! Hop aboard the Wet Jet Tour to get up close and personal with the Niagara Falls!
Commemorate your Wet Jet experience with one of our action shots! On every trip we take a photo and video of your group on the cruise. Don't forget to head to the River Shop after your tour to view your photos and browse our exclusive branded apparel.
Please note departure times may vary. Let us know your preferred departure time on the check-out page of the booking system and we will confirm with you as soon as the schedule becomes available.
*Wet Jet Tour from Niagara Falls, Ontario (The Niagara Glen 3050 Niagara Parkway, Niagara Falls, ON L0S, 1J0)
June 25 - September 5: 11:00 am, 1:00 pm, 2:00 pm, 3:00 pm, 5:00 pm
*Wet Jet Tour from Niagara on the Lake, Ontario (61 Melville Street, Niagara on the Lake, ON L0S, 1J0)
April 30 - June 19: 3:00 pm
June 20 - June 26: 11:30 am, 2:30 pm, 4:00 pm
June 27 - September 5: 11:30 am, 1:00 pm, 2:30 pm, 4:00 pm
September 6 - October 16: 3:00 pm
*Wet Jet Tour from Lewiston, New York (115, South Water Street, Lewiston, NY, 14092)
April 30 - May 26(Sat and Sun only): 1:00 pm
May 27 - June 24: 1:00 pm, 3:00 pm
June 25 - September 5: 11:00 am, 1:00 pm, 3:00 pm
September 6 - September 16: 1:00 pm
September 17 - October 9: (Sat and Sun only): 1:00 pm
Passengers will receive a certified life jacket and a set of aqua socks. You can wear your own shoes or sandals, as long as the sandals have ankle straps. Sweaters, splash suits and ponchos are available in all sizes, for all ages.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*Passengers must be at least 6 years of age and 44 inches tall.
*Child rate applies to all persons under 13 years of age.
*Passengers 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult (18 and up).
*The default price is based on US trip, if customers choose to depart from Canada side, please must contact us when making reservations.
*CAD trip: Adult: CAD$68.93 plus 13% H.S.T, Child: CAD$57.63 plus 13% H.S.T
*Tours will be charged at the rate shown when completing the payment transaction. We do not offer any reductions for tours that have already been confirmed. Reservation changes and/or cancellations will attract a penalty.
We do ask all guests to be at the departure point at least 45 minutes prior to departure time.
Passengers must be at least 6 years of age and 44 inches tall.
Passengers under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult (18 and up).
We do not take reservations for seating on the Wet Jet Tour.
Passengers are allowed to bring a hat, glasses and a waterproof camera. Storage on the jet boats is limited.
You will get soaked, so bring a change of clothing.
In order to protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
I would recommend Tours4Fun. I chose them for their pricing. Purchasing was easy. I had a couple of emails for the customer service and they responded right away. We went on a wet jet tour and it's like a racy on the water boat ride. Me and... my sister had a good time. I thought they only do Canadian things but that's a mini vacation for me. So if I can find something else for my next trip I will book again.Read full review
Q & A
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
The Wet Jet Tour will approximately take about an hour.
It is not advisable that you arrange this when taking a 2 day tour, as we will not be able to guarantee you will get the opportunity to do the Jet Tour, and the 2 day tour will likely not allow you the time to do this excursion. The Wet Jet Tour is recommended for travelers who have plenty of free time at Niagara Falls that do not have a set schedule to follow.