Summary of The Day: Today enjoy an fantastic day trip from Melbourne to Phillip Island, home to the famous Little Penguins and Penguin Parade. We'll depart from your hotel and make our way past Western Port and French Island and through the fishing village of San Remo. We'll stop at Churchil Island for afternoon tea (own expense) and spot the native birds of the island's wetlands (seasonal).
Then we'll arrive at the Phillip Island Nature Park and visit the Koala Conservation Centre where you'll be able to spot koalas in their natural habitat from tree top boardwalks. Next we'll walk along The Nobbies boardwalk where we can spot Little Penguins' homes as they nest (seasonal).
The main event of the day will be the Penguin Parade, where dozens of penguins walk out onto the floodlit Summerland Beach. With this tour we'll have access to the Penguin Plus premium viewing area for the best view of these amazing animals. We'll have free time to explore the Visitors Centre and learn a bit more about these wonderful critters.
On the way back to Melbourne we'll have time to stop for dinner (seasonal, own expense).
This tour departs at 1:15pm and returns to Melbourne between 9:30pm and 11:30pm depending on the season.
You will enjoy extended time at The Nobbies for dinner (own expense) and enjoy the beautiful coastline scenery looking out onto Bass Strait. The wonderful boardwalk also allows guests to spot penguins' burrows and see if any are home!
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 15 and older
* Child: 4-14
* Children younger than 4 join the tour for free, provided they do not occupy a seat.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Professional tour escort
Complimentary hotel pick-up/drop-off
Ground transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
Entrance to Penguin Parade, meeting wallabies/kangaroos, on-coach videos and Koala Conservation Centre
Complimentary Wi-Fi services to mobile devices on board Penguin Parade coaches
Please bring warm, waterproof clothing as nights can be cold on the island in any season. The Penguin Parade is a natural phenomenon taking place in the open outdoors.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
"Our family (booked under: Saw Chan Hong) would like to express our appreciation and praises to the tour guides & other Grayline staffs who brought us to these respective day tours in Melbourne: Their experience, knowledge and professionali...sm really impressed us. Not only that, the warmth, care and consideration really make us at ease and we really hope to come back to Melbourne again (and Grayline of course!) if there is opportunity. For our first ever trip to Australia, we had so much fun and so many beautiful memories! It was so difficult to say good bye on our departure day on 12 Nov. (Sat.) especially for our 2 kids. Melbournians are so lucky to have such wonderful & convenient city to live in with so many natural wonders all around. Please take care & see you again :-)....and G'day Mate!!"Read full review
Q & A
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.