Summary of The Day: New York City isn't called the "Big Apple" for nothing!!
This very popular tour provides awe-inspiring views of the Big Apple's most iconic landmarks. As you soar above the famous Hudson River, you will fly right by the magnificent Statue of Liberty in all of her glory. View Governors and Ellis Islands and see Manhattans Financial District and new One World Trade Center. Sights include the Empire State Building, Chrysler, Woolworth and MetLife buildings and the USS Intrepid to mention a few. You will even catch a glimpse of the George Washington Bridge and the world renowned Central Park before heading back to the heliport.
Voted "No. 1 Tour" by our customers!
Location: Downtown Manhattan Heliport, located at Pier 6 and the East River.
Time Schedule (approximate):
Monday - Saturday: 9:00 am to 6:30 pm
Holidays: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*Adult age: 12 and older.
*Child age: 2-11.
*Children under 2 years old and less than 35 pounds can be in the parent laps’, more than that, will need to pay, same with the adult.
*Each helicopter can accommodate 5 or 6 passengers , depending on weight.
15 minutes flight
Live pilot narrated commentary using state of the art headsets for passengers
You will be allowed to take a small to mid-size video camera with you. However, a large size camera will not be allowed on the helicopter. The helicopter can seat up to six people depending on weight.
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to tour start time.
Each passenger is required to pay a $35.00 facility fee/security fee, upon arrival.
Cancellation made within 7 days Prior to departure Date, Non-refundable.
Cancellation made within 8-14 days prior to departure date, 50% of payment will be charged.
Cancellation made within 15 or more days prior to departure date, $40.00 per person cancellation fee will be charged.
*Fuel surcharge may apply at time of check-in. Please pay directly to local provider.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
I went on this tour as a prize for Best Summer Travel Photo by Tours 4 fun. It was amazing, best experience I've had. The tour took us around New York City and showed us the most popular sites. A must do tour.
Q & A
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Thanks for your interest in Tours4Fun!
We do not have flight after 6:00pm, our flight schedule is as below:
Time Schedule (approximate):
Monday - Saturday: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Sunday and Holidays: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.