Puerto Vallarta - Ricon de Guayabitos - Ixtland del Rio - Tequila - Puerto Vallarta
Summary of The Day: Combine history, food, tequila, and volcanoes in a single tour like no other. This tour takes you on an in-depth look at Mexican culture and history, answering such questions as, what was life like before Columbus? Or, where does tequila get its name? And, what is it made of?
Join us on an epic journey to answer all these questions and more. We'll start things off with a scrumptious buffet breakfast in Rincon de Guaybitos. Then, once our bellies are full, we'll take a panoramic tour of the Cacltan Valley and the city of Compostella. From here we'll stop at the lava beds near El Ceboruco Volcano.
Then, we'll travel back in time with a trip to the Ixtlan del Rio Pre-Columbian Indian Ruins for an educational look at Mexico's history. After learning about the time before Columbus and the diverse cultures that thrived here, we'll travel to the town of Tequila, where the national drink of Mexico gets its name. We'll visit “Tequila La Cofradia," one of the most famous distilleries in Mexico.
Here we'll discover the Tequila making process from harvest to bottle. No tour here would be complete without a tasting of the final product, a treat we bet you'll enjoy. Afterwards, we'll enjoy a delicious lunch at a local restaurant (own expense).
Afterwards, we'll return to Puerto Vallarta, ending our enriching journey.
Wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes, bring camera, sunblock, sweater on winter and money for extra activities.
Pregnant woman are not recommended to take part in this tour.
At least 6 people are required for this tour to take place.
This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
Travelers are not allowed to bring strollers or baby carriers.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.