Summary of The Day: Once you check into the designated hotel in Zurich, the rest of the day is yours to kick back and relax, or explore this magical city on your own.
Summary of The Day: In the morning you are free to explore the city at your leisure.
In the afternoon we'll take a city tour of Zurich and surroundings, exploring the city's most beautiful areas: the historic center, clock of St. Peter church, the world-famous Bahnhofstrasse, the Limmatquai, and the picturesque Guild houses.
Then we'll travel to Adliswil to board the cable car to Felsenegg for a panoramic view of Zurich, the lake and the snowcapped peaks of the Alps. Then we'll cross Lake Zurich by ferry, returning to the city by bus, along the scenic Gold Coast.
Summary of The Day: Today we'll travel by bus along the shore of Lake Lucerne to Lucerne for a short sightseeing tour of the city followed by a visit to the Lion Monument. There will also be free time for shopping and more in-depth exploration on your own.
Afterwards we'll continue to Engelberg for the ascent to Mount Titlis, a unique experience with guaranteed snow year-round!
Summary of The Day: Your amazing Swiss winter tour will sadly come to an end today. Please help yourself to the complimentary breakfast buffet before checking out.
|USD $797.64||USD $797.64||USD $1,049.25||USD $638.11|
* Minimum of 2 per group.|
* Child: 2-12 years of age, sharing a room with two adults.
* Children under 2 years of age pay 10% of the total fare when sharing a twin room with 2 adults (maximum one child per room).
* Single occupancy price applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
* Double/Triple occupancy price applies when two/three people stay in one standard hotel room.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.