Summary of The Day: Whether you're looking to start your snowboarding career, or just want to give it a go, our beginner packages are the best way to get you on the slopes while having fun at the best possible price. Grab this all-inclusive package that includes your equipment, ski pass, transport and lesson, taking away all your worries as you learn to shred with the best of them in the Swiss Alps!
Our qualified instructors are professional and patient, and trained to help you progress from your first steps on skis or a snowboard, to making turns down the famous slopes of the Swiss Alps. With a maximum group size of 8 participants, you'll also benefit from the close attention of our instructors.
At 8:00am we'll pick you up for your fittings for your board and then head out from Interlaken at 8:45am to the Swiss Alps! We'll arrive around 10:00am for your lessons, giving you the rest of the day to practice your skills on some of the best slopes in the Alps! We'll break for lunch at 12:00pm (own expense). After lunch your snowboard lesson will continue for another three hours, with return transport scheduled at 4:00pm. We normally return to Interlaken at around 5:00pm.
Lessons takes place at the quiet mountain resort of Axalp, or at the Bodmi beginner's area in Grindelwald.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Price is per person.
* You must be at least 12 years old to join the tour.
* Minimum 4 participants per group.
* Maximum 8 students per instructor.
* Tour prices are based on Swiss Franc (CHF) and are converted into US Dollar (USD). Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
What to bring:
- Winter ski clothing (available to rent)
- Water, sunscreen, money for lunch
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.