Summary of The Day: Learn all about the Pacific Bottlenose dolphin in Cabo San Lucas from the best possible teachers - the dolphins themselves! Designed with non-swimmers in mind, this program is an ideal introduction to the anatomy, physiology and history of the ocean's most inspiring mammals.
In this program, our knowledgeable trainers start with a short poolside introduction to our honored resident dolphins, helping you understand more about their wonderful anatomy, physiology, history and fascinating underwater communication techniques.
Then it's straight into the shallow water of our seawater pool where you'll get closely acquainted with these friendly and curious characters. Feel their smooth skin, feed them their favorite treat, kiss and play with them, and communicate one-on-one using your newly learned hand signals.
Dolphins are just as curious about us as we are about them and the strong bond they've created with our trainers ensures everyone will feel the warmth and intelligence of the ocean's friendliest creatures. As always, we keep group sizes small so you can make the most of this unforgettable opportunity to interact with the ocean's most inspiring mammals.
Please arrive at the Cabo Dolphins Center at the Marina in Cabo San Lucas on your own at your selected time.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Adult (9 and over)
* All children 4 to 8 years must be accompanied by a paying adult in the water and pay full price.
* Paying, participating parents may hold children ages 1 to 3 free of charge (this must be noted at time of reservation - 1 paying adult per child).
Bring your bathing suit and money for souvenirs and photos.
No jewelry or sunblock is allowed.
Cameras are not permitted for safety reasons.
Expectant mothers may participate between 3 and 6 months of pregnancy under their own risk.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.