Your visit to the Arizona Memorial and Pearl Harbor will transport you to the morning of December 7, 1941 as you re-live the moment that thrust America into World War II. At the Arizona Memorial Visitor Center, Hawaii's number one visitor attraction, you will view the film of the attack and browse through the historic artifacts on display. You will ride the Navy launch across Pearl Harbor to board the Arizona Memorial. Your journey continues with a visit to Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific and Courts of the Missing (drive through). The conclusion of your tour is an overview of Honolulu's historic district which includes Iolani Palace, the only royal palace on American soil, Kawaiahao Church, the State Library and Archives, the statue of King Kamehameha, Honolulu Hale and the Mission Houses Museum. Our tour is planned to end at approximately 2:30 to 3:00pm.
***This tour does not operate during Christmas, New Year's Day or Thanksgiving. ***Tour leaves Waikiki 9:00-9:15 am and returns approximately 2:30-3:00 pm.
Please arrive at hotel pickup location 10-15 minutes prior to pickup. All times are approximations.
Please contact us to offer your specific hotel location after booking. We need to know where your hotel is so we can give you instructions about transportation. Most times we are able to pick you up at your hotel or a nearby hotel. Otherwise, you will be instructed on where to wait for your pick up when we confirm your order.
Shirts and shoes are required to board the Arizona Memorial. Swimsuits are not permitted. Strict security measures prohibit purses, handbags, fanny packs, backpacks, camera bags, diaper bags, luggage and/or other items that offer concealment. Visitors may bring a camera and cam-recorder. A storage facility, operated by the USS Bowfin Submarine Museum & Park is available in the immediate area of the entrance to the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center. There is a nominal storage fee of $3/bag. The storage facility is in operation daily 6:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Visitors may use the same bag storage and parking stall for visits to all Pearl Harbor Historic Sites. These security measures are strictly enforced at all visitor destinations on Pearl Harbor. Although federal law enforcement officers and security bike patrols monitor the parking lots, please do not leave items of value on the bus.
Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.