Summary of The Day: Explore the back alleys of North Beach’s “Little Italy” and take photos up-close of the Transamerica Pyramid. See Barbary Coast and San Francisco’s historical supper clubs; find out how the neighborhoods have transformed from scandalous to sparkling. Ride around the Giant’s AT&T Ballpark, into the culturally rich Mission, Castro and Haight Ashbury neighborhoods. See ever-changing street art and the locals that rule the each area and make each community unique. Cruise Nopa and take in the charming Painted Ladies of Alamo Square, before visiting our Civic Center. Ride Polk Gulch - San Francisco’s original gay neighborhood- and finish you ride in Aquatic Park. The journey concludes in festive Fisherman’s Wharf.
Duration: 4 hours (Includes a lunch stop and coffee break)
Distance: 15 miles
Riders must be 13 years or older Helmets are required.
This tour covers everything! This ride is relatively flat although it is comprised of all street bike lane and bike path riding. Riders must know how to ride a bike comfortably in an urban setting to love this unforgettable tour!
Please arrive no later than 15 minutes prior to tour departure time for bike fitting and registration.
When you arrive for check-in, please bring a photo ID and credit card to be used for the deposit.
Helmets are required for all riders.
Weather in San Francisco can vary from neighborhood to neighborhood! Weather can be sunny one minute then foggy the next - and its almost always sunny and ten degrees warmer in Sausalito! We always recommend layers: dress comfortably enough for your bike ride but also consider the variations in our weather. Also, the bikes have rear racks & Bungees to strap down any extra layers. Ponchos for rainy weather are available for purchase at the shops.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.