Summary of The Day: One of the most popular, fun, and informative ways to tour Stavanger is on a hop on hop off guided bus tour. Sit comfortably in our cabriolet buses and enjoy the open air as our guide system points out landmarks and shares Stavanger’s history with you.
Tours are only available when cruise ships are in port. You may board at the first stop when your cruise ship docks. The tour will end approximately 1 hour before your ship departs.
Frequency: every 30 minutes from 9:00am to 4:00pm
Ticket Length: 24 hours, tour operates when cruises ships are in port during summer season
1 - Strandkaien Cruise Terminal & Old Stavanger
2 - Tourist Information & Stavanger Cathedral
3 - Petroleum Museum
4 - Victoria hotel, Skagenkaien
5 - Petroleum Museum
6 - Tourist Information & Stavanger Cathedral
7 - Stavanger Museum
8 - Museum of Archaeology
9 - Museum of Art
10 - Ledaal Royal Residence
The vouchers can be redeemed at any of the bus stops.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 16 and older
* Child: 5-15
* Children younger than 5 are free of charge.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Your ticket is redeemable for 3 months from purchase.
Once your reservation has been made, this tour is non-refundable.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
For this tour, we offer Russian language audio guide.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right section of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".