Please note that order of day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on tour start day.
Miami - Ochopee - Naples - Fort Myers
Summary of The Day: We'll depart Miami during the morning and drive for approximately two hours passing through swamp lands. We'll stop in Ochopee to visit Ochopee Post Office - America's Smallest Post Office.
We'll then arrive in Naples, where you could spend approximately two hours at its famous 5th Avenue South to shop and dine. During the afternoon, you will check-in at your Fort Myers beach hotel to enjoy the beautiful sunset at the famous white beaches by the Gulf of Mexico.
Fort Myers - Edison and Ford Winter Estates - Fort Lauderdale
Summary of The Day: We'll spend approximately one hour exploring the Edison & Fort Winter Estates in Fort Myers. We'll next depart for 140 miles to arrive in Fort Lauderdale. It earned its reputation as the "Venice of America" from the Intracoastal Waterway and the waterfront homes that dot it.
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Children under 3 yrs old are free. Please make a note when booking if your child is under 3 yrs old.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
Complimentary pick-up from chosen location (see meeting point)
1-night hotel accommodation(budget hotel including breakfast)
Professional tour escort
All personal expenses
Service Fee for tour guide and driver ( $6.00/day per person)
All admission fees or optional tours (Prices may vary during different seasons and is subject to the final price of the box office.):
- Edison and Ford Winter Estates: $25.00/person
Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
7 Days Prior to Departure Date - 100% of Reservation Cost
8-17 Days Prior to Departure Date - 50% of Reservation Cost
18-29 Days Prior to Departure Date - 25% of Reservation Cost
30 or More Days Prior to Departure Date - 10% of Reservation Cost
Local law stipulates that children under 8 must be secured in a car seat while in the vehicle. Please prepare a car seat for each passenger aged 7 years and younger.
After our initial confirmation of your booking, your booking will be subject to re-confirmation 2 or 3 days prior to departure date.
To ensure that you can join the tour smoothly, we recommend you read the following notes:
*If you need to change the pick-up location, please contact us to confirm the location 48 hours before the tour departs. (Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy.)
*If you change your pick-up location and do not join the tour at the location you chose on time, you will likely miss the bus and will not be eligible for a refund.
Multiple departure/pick-up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/pick-up location prior to departing on your tour/activity.
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.