Summary of The Day: Today, we'll head out through the scenic countryside. Your first stop will be at the Postojna Cave - one of the largest in Europe. Tour this unique subterranean world by miniature electric train, then continue to visit Predjama Castle. This powerful medieval stronghold is perched in the middle of a cliff!
Finally, we'll drive to Piran on the Slovenian coast to stay overnight.
Summary of The Day: See the highlights of Piran this morning, then head to Portoroz, a popular tourist resort. Next, we'll visit the Secovlje Salt Pans. Salt-making is a unique and important part of the Slovenian economy. Finally, turn inland and travel to Nova Gorica.
You'll have the rest of the day at your leisure. You might want to join an optional tour to Goriska Brda with its vineyards. Here, you can taste the local cuisine and excellent wines of the region.
Summary of The Day: A sightseeing tour shows you the highlights of this charming town on the shores of Lake Bled. You'll also visit imposing Bled Castle, perched on a cliff high above the lake. The rest of the day is free, or you can take an optional tour to Skofja Loka - a beautiful medieval town with a castle that rises above the confluence of two Sora Rivers, Poljanska Sora and Selska Sora.
Summary of The Day: Enjoy a full day at leisure in Bled. You can do some last-minute shopping, go for a stroll along the lakeside, or simply relax in your glorious Alpine setting. An optional tour to the other Alpine beauty, Lake Bohinj, is available. En route, you will visit the Shepherd's Museum and taste some of the best Slovenian cheese. Tonight, celebrate a wonderfully scenic vacation with a farewell dinner at favorite restaurant.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
* Adult: 18 and older
* Child: 8 to 17 years old
* Children younger than 8 are not permitted on this tour
* Prices for Single Occupancy apply when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
* Prices for Double/Triple Occupancy apply when two/three people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
First class hotels, rooms with private facilities
Breakfast daily and 2 dinners
Travel by modern air-conditioned motor-coach
Professional Tour Director throughout
Headsets will be provided for included sightseeing tours
Service charges and hotel taxes
Tips to your Tour Director, driver, and local city guides
You will be greeted by a local transfer assistant or your Tour Director displaying a board or sign with your name and/or the name of your “Tour Operator” at the airport's arrivals lounge, and then you will be transferred to your hotel.
Transfer services are available 24 hours a day. You may not get to your room until check-in time (usually 2:00 p.m.) or should depart the room by the check-out time (usually 12:00 p.m.). Please note that each hotel may change or adopt their own policy without any upfront note.
Porterage for one suitcase is included in tour price not exceeding 30" x 21" x 11" and weight not exceeding 50 lbs. We regret we are unable to accept a second suitcase or any luggage exceeding these limits.
Your arrival transfer is guaranteed for up to one hour from your scheduled arrival time in order to compensate for minor delays. We, local operator, or the transfer company will not be responsible for flight delays, for any reason, beyond one hour from your originally scheduled arrival time. In case of a delay, whether due to flight delay or time spent reporting baggage damage or loss, it will be your responsibility to make other transfer arrangements such as a taxi. Transfer costs are not refundable and any additional expenses will be your responsibility.
During spring/summer, we recommend passengers wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. During fall/winter, we recommend passengers wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.