Summary of The Day: Today, discover the most beautiful winter resort in Romania with a day trip from Bucharest. We'll depart right from your hotel and head to Sinaia.
At the scenic town we'll visit the Sinaia Monaster, which was build in the 17th century and is known as “The Cathedral of the Carpathians.” Then we'll stop at two amazing castles: Peles and Pelisors. Its easy to see why these are two of the most beautiful castles in Europe and well known summer residences of the Romanian Kings.
Next up, we'll head to the George Enescu Memorial House, one of the most renowned musicians in all of Romanian. After a tour here to learn about his past and fame, we'll take a lunch break a traditional Romanian restaurant with a fantastic view of the surrounding landscape.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* This tour requires a minimum of 2 guest to depart.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Professional English or Spanish Speaking guide
Pick-up and return for Bucharest Downtown Hotels & Hostels
Transportation by modern air-conditioned car/minibus
Admission Tickets for Peles Castle, Pelisor Castle, and Memorial House of George Enescu
Please be aware that the local currency is Romania is Lei and you cannot use Euros here. Please tip your guide(s) in Lei.
Please input your hotel name and address during booking in the "Reservation Request" box.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.