Seattle (Optional Morning Tour / Night Tour)
Summary of The Day: Welcome to Seattle!
After meet tour guide at airport, and then guests will be taken to the hotel to catch a rest. Guests are able to arrange the rest of day by their own, or join our optional Morning Tour or Night Tour. (*To arrange the tour, it requires at least 4 guests enrolled.)
(Morning tour: Flight arrivals before 12:00pm) Microsoft Corporate Headquarters – University of Washington
Founded in 1975, Microsoft is the worldwide leader in software, services, devices and solutions that help people and businesses realize their full potential. Guests will have a chance to visit the famous Building 92(Microsoft Corporate Headquarters) to learn Microsoft’s fascinating history and everything about one of the world’s largest and most influential company. (Inside tour; tours are subject to closures for private events.) Also, we will go to University of Washington, commonly referred to as UW, a public flagship research university based in Seattle. Founded in 1861, UW is one of the oldest universities on the west coast and features one of the most highly regarded medical schools in the world. A new model for learning, collaborating and problem solving - the Global Innovation Exchange (GIX) has been launched here between two leading research universities, the University of Washington and Tsinghua University, with foundational support from Microsoft. It should also be reminded that the campus is famous for appreciating Cherry blossom.
(Night tour: Flight arrivals before 6:00pm) Seattle Fisherman Wharf – Kerry Park
We will firstly travel to Seattle Great Wheel, which is a giant Ferris wheel at Pier 57 on Elliott Bay in Seattle, Washington. With an overall height of 175 feet, it was the tallest Ferris wheel on the West Coast of the United States when it opened on June 29, 2012. Next stop is Kerry Park where visitors can have a panoramic city view of the entire Seattle. It is a perfect location for photography and if you see Space Needle with a backdrop of Mount Rainier in any marketing photos of Seattle, this is exactly where to take the pictures. In addition, the park was one of the many stops on the finale episode of the third season of Amazing Race.
- If you plan to attend the Seattle morning tour or night tour, please select in "Easy Book" section. If children also intend to attend, please contact our service team to adjust price.
- Red Lion / Quality Inn / Comfort Inn / Hampton Inn or similar
Seattle - Olympia - Portland
Summary of The Day: We'll first stop over in Olympia to see the Washington State Capitol, then travel north to Columbia River Gorge. Fed by the mighty Rocky Mountains, the Columbia River is America's 4th largest river by volume. Next stop is Portland, where we'll visit the International Rose Test Garden and The Grotto, also known as the National Sanctuary of Our Sorrowful Mother.
- Days Inn / Quality Inn or similar
Florence - Sea Lion Caves(Summer:4/1-10/31) / Oregon Garden - Portland Outlet(Winter:11/1-3/31)
Summary of The Day: Summer Schedule
After breakfast, we will drive along the West Coastline where you can enjoy the view of Pacific Ocean and the coastline. Florence Beach has been called the “North American Sahara Desert”. You can take a special sand buggy ride within the dunes of the beach. Then visit the Sea Lion Cave which was eroded by the waves and the formation began about 25 million years ago. Sea Lion Caves is America's largest sea cave and the year-round home of the Steller sea lion, but sea lions are not always in the Cave. They are wild animals so these protected animals come and go as they please, as is their nature. Also you can learn more of their nature and habitats.
After Breakfast, we’ll go to Oregon Garden, which contains more than 20 different gardens inside. The beautiful gardens are worth to visit. Later on, we will go to Woodburn Outlet, It is the largest outlets in Oregon with more than 100 named brands. Tips: Oregon State is free of sales tax! Enjoy shopping! Enjoy saving!
- Days Inn / Quality Inn or similar
Seattle - Woodburn Premium Outlets - Seattle(Summer:4/1-10/31) / Portland - Neptune State Park - Astoria Column - Seattle(Winter:11/1-3/31)
Summary of The Day: Summer Schedule
Woodburn is the largest outlet in Oregon with more than 100 brands. There's no sales tax in Oregon, so take advantage of the savings!
Today we will be back to Seattle, with passing through Neptune State Park, which is located beside the endless ocean; then, head to the Astoria town to visit famous Astoria Column. The next destination will be Tacoma, Washington—the place Chinese President Xi has visited for 7 times. Here, we will travel the Tacoma America's Car Museum. The museum has a 500 car gallery showing cars remarkable for their speed, technology and design, as well as their importance to car culture.
- Days Inn / Quality Inn or similar
Summary of The Day: Seattle is the major economic hub of the Pacific Northwest, and one of the fastest-growing cities in the United States. The first stop on our city tour is the Future of Flight Aviation Center, gateway to the Boeing factory, where a professional Boeing employee will guide you through the assembly of the Boeing 7-series. Other stops on our city tour include the Space Needle, Pike Place Market, Chihuly Garden(available in 2018) and Glass and the EMP Museum.
- We offer hotel extension services. If you'd like to book a room, please contact us for a price quotation.
We will offer free airport pick-up service during 9:00am-10:00pm. Our tour guide will meet the guests at Baggage Claim area of the airport.
We will offer free airport pick-up service during 9:00am-10:00pm. Please wait for our tour guide at number 1 Baggage Claim area.
Courtesy drop-off service is only available at Sea-Tac International Airport.
Please book a flight departing after 7:00pm.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $455.00||USD $304.00||USD $313.00||USD $630.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quad price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $315.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child of 2-9 years old enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport from 9:00am - 10:00pm (Tour guide will leave the Airport at 10:00 pm )
- 4-night hotel accommodations
- Round-trip transportation in air-conditioned motorcoach
- Professional tour guide
- Airfare and the cost of other transportation between your home and Seattle
- All personal expenses, additional hotel services, and meals
- Service fee for tour guide (minimum $8.00/day per person, to be paid in full on Day 1)
- Optional activities and entrance fees (prices and availability subject to change, you may need to pay 9.6% sales tax for the optional tours). - Safety seat rental fee: $8:00/person per day (The mandatory fee is for children ages of 8 and under. Customers who will take children ages of 8 or under, please do inform us when making reservations so that local operator can prepare the safety seats in advance. Otherwise, it will be borne by the customers themselves for any violation and penalty.)
- Special tour (Morning + Night): $50.00/Adult; $30.00/Child(3-12); $50.00/Senior(62+)
- Seattle Night tour: Adult: $25.00/Person Child(3-12): $15.00/Person(Minimum 4 guests to operate)
- Morning Tour: $35.00/Adult，$25.00/Child(3-12)(Minimum 4 guests to operate. $10.00 discount will be offered, if you book both morning tour and night tour. Please check with your guide for more details. )
- Oregon Garden: $12.00/Adult; $9.00/Child(3-12); $10.00/Senior(62+)
- Sea Lion Cave: $14.00/Adult; $9.00/Child(3-12); $14.00/Senior(62+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving and Christmas.))
- Giant Dune Buggy: $15.00/Person
- Seattle Space Needle: Adult: $27.00+tax Senior(62+): $22.00+tax Child(3-12): $15.00+tax(It may be closed on Thanksgiving or New Year or other holidays, please double confirm with us.)
- EMP Museum: Adult: $25.00+tax Senior(62+): $22.00+tax Child(3-12): $16.00+tax(It will close on Thanksgiving and Christmas.)
- Future Of Flight: $25+tax/Adult; $15+tax/Child(5-15); $23+tax/Senior(65+)(Children should be taller than 1.22m in height. It will close on Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's Day.)
- Chihuly Glass Garden: $27.00+tax/Adult，$22.00+tax/Senior(62+)，$15.00+tax/Child(3-12)(It may be closed on holidays, please double confirm with us.)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- The tour guide reserves the right to change the itinerary, especially on holidays and special events.
- 【Moring Tour, Night Tour Cancellation Policy】
- Moring tour and night tour require minimum 4 guests to operate, if the quantity is not meet, Tours4Fun will refund 100% of the moring tour and night tour fees.
- Cancellation at least 24 hours prior to departure date, 100% refund
- Cancellation within 24 hours, no refund
- Not join moring tour or night tour on time, no refund.
- We do NOT allow customers to use CITY PASS to visit attractions included in this tour.
- If you do purchase and bring a CITY PASS, the local agency will not provide transportation on that day, and may even impose a fine. Please consult your tour guide for further details.
- If attractions closed on holidays, itinerary may change, please double confirm with tour guide on departure day.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
we also would like to book the hotel thru you for 12/21-12/24.
on 12/21/16 can your tour guide meet us at the air port and taken us to the hotel. 11/09/2016 23:45:32
Dear Edy Kosasih,
Regretfully we will not be able to arrange airport pickup service on 12/21/216 if you book hotel extension with us. We can still assist you with hotel booking from 12/21/16-12/24/16 at a hotel near the airport so that it would be convenient for you to join the tour. Please leave us a note when booking online regarding this.
Currently 12/25/16 is still available to book, you can simply make a booking on the website.
Thank you for your interest!
Customer Service Rep
What time does the bus drop off people at the airport? Should I book the flight at 7PM or does the bus drop us off at the airport at 7PM? 07/10/2016 21:58:27
Thank you for your inquiry.
On last tour day, complimentary airport drop-off service is only available at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport.
We can drop you off at the airport around 4pm. Please book a flight departing after 7:00pm.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7