Summary of The Day: Start with a delicious four-course dinner made onboard by our chefs from local, seasonal ingredients. Then head out to the middle of the deck for a spin on the dance floor. See San Francisco’s legendary landmarks from the comfort of a luxury yacht. As the sun sets and the city lights come up, you’ll get a breathtaking view of the Golden Gate Bridge, Coit Tower, and the Transamerica Pyramid, among many other sights.
• California Hornblower Wedge Salad with maytag blue cheese dressing, smoked bacon, chopped eggs, tomatoes, scallions
• Fisherman’s Wharf Clam Chowder with potatoes, celery, onions, fresh thyme, smoked bacon
• Charcuterie Plate with chef’s selection of cured meat, house made terrine, flat bread crisps, cornichons, whole grain mustard
• Cowgirl Creamery Cheese Display with assorted local cheeses, rustic flat breads, dried apricots, figs
• Seared Ahi Tuna with wasabi aioli, wakame seaweed salad, crispy wonton chips
• Grilled Salmon Filet with soy ginger glaze, barley risotto, roasted vegetables
• Mary’s Organic Pan Roasted Breast of Chicken with roasted red bell pepper coulis, cannellini bean ragout
• Porcini Crusted Petit Filet Mignon with porcini sauce, parmesan truffle mashed potatoes watsonville late harvest vegetables
• Balsamic Infused Portobello Mushroom with asiago parmesan polenta cake grilled vegetables
• Fresh Fruit Tart with shortbread tart shell, vanilla pastry cream, apricot glaze
• Chocolate Truffle Cake with raspberry sauce, fresh berries
All menus are subject to change due to the use of seasonal ingredients.
Cruises depart from Pier 3 on the Embarcadero, San Francisco, CA 94111
Boarding begins 30 minutes prior to the departure time
Guests check-in on board the California Hornblower
Guests must present their voucher to the cruise staff on board
During the spring and summer, we recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. During the fall and winter, we recommend that you wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
In order to protect your personal property, please carry valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.