The San Diego Zoo is a world-class attraction and an experience in itself. It's one of the most progressive zoos in the world and one of the largest in the US. Since 1916, housing some of the most exotic animals and plants on the planet since 1916.
At the world famous San Diego Zoo you will see all kinds of animals: reptiles, birds, insects, mammals and amphibians, many that you've probably never seen before. The San Diego Zoo is one of the biggest in America with more than 3,700 animals.
In the Lost Forest you will see monkeys, hippos, tigers and many more. In the Urban Jungle you can feed the giraffes. Be sure to check out the elephant habitat, the camels and koalas, and the Children’s Zoo at Discovery Outpost.
It's not just watching the animals that makes the San Diego Zoo a fun place. There are also shows and tours, including the Dr. Zoolittle Presents for children and Ice Age™ Dawn of the Dinosaurs: the 4-D Experience. The Skyfari® aerial tram - included in our tour - is a unique shortcut above the treetops for a completely different perspective on zoo life.
We also offer pick-up and drop-off at landmarks in downtown San Diego, Mission Valley, Mission Bay and Old Town.
If you require pick-up service, please leave your address in the comments section of the online booking section.
This tour requires a minimum of 6 people to operate.
During spring and summer, we recommend that passengers wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. Wear layered clothing during the winter months to ensure comfort in colder temperatures.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.