Summary of The Day: Welcome to the San Diego Zoo Safari Park!
After a ride through the San Diego countryside we'll arrive at San Diego Zoo Safari Park, where you will be offered several safari options. There's the classic caravan, the African tram, and the modern safari on Segway. There's even a zip-line safari spanning almost three-quarters of a mile.
No matter which safari you choose you will see all kinds of exotic animals, including elephants, lions, rhinos, and gorillas - more than 3,500 animals representing 439 species.
Be sure to check out one of the many shows, including the Frequent Flyers Bird Show and the amazing Cheetah Run.
We'll return to the Visitor Center at approximately 6:00pm.
We also offer pick-up and drop-off at landmarks in downtown San Diego, Mission Valley, Mission Bay and Old Town.
If you require pick-up service, please leave your address in the comments section of the online booking section.
This tour requires a minimum of 6 people to operate.
During spring and summer, we recommend that passengers wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. Wear layered clothing during the winter months to ensure comfort in colder temperatures.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.