Summary of The Day: If you're new to London or even if you already know all the words to God Save The Queen, this guided bike tour is just for you!
Whether talking about Kings, Queens and Princesses; palaces, parks and parliament, or battles and their heroes and villains, our knowledgeable local expert will entertain you with the most poignant, fascinating, and often downright absurd London stories. Our comfortable bikes and smooth route make cycling between sites fun and undemanding. Halfway through your bike tour, we'll take a break where you can go your own way for half an hour and regroup at the cornerstone of our culture: A traditional English pub (food and drinks not included) - the perfect opportunity to chat to the rest of the group or get the latest London tips from your guide.
* The Houses of Parliament are situated along the banks of the Thames River. Home to the House of Lords and the House of Commons, at one point in history the decisions made here directly affected one quarter of the world's population.
* Buckingham Palace has been the official London residence of the Royal Family since Queen Victoria. This 661 room palace remained the dwelling of the monarchy throughout World War II, even after being hit seven times by German air strikes.
* Westminster Abbey was founded, according to legend, in the year 616. It is home to the crypts of some of the most famous British citizens, including a number of kings and queens, Charles Dickens and Sir Issac Newton. Additionally, since 1066, all British monarchs who have had a coronation have been crowned in the Abbey.
* The Royal Parks in London include Kensington Gardens, Hyde Park, Green Park, and St. James's Park. As the first bicycle tour company licensed to make use of the Royal Parks, we are able to offer a refuge from the hubbub of the city's traffic.
* Attached to the houses of parliament, Big Ben actually refers to the 13 tonne hour-bell within the clock tower. London first heard the chimes on May 31, 1859.
* Kensington Palace was first occupied by William III in the seventeenth century and remains to this day an official royal residence. Princess Diana lived here until her death in 1997 and it is the official residence of William and Kate.
* Trafalgar Square is home to the National Gallery and Nelson's Column. Lord Nelson was the enigmatic commander the British fleet at the Battle of Trafalgar. Today the square is considered one of the most central points in London and hosts events, public gatherings, ceremonies and festivals.
Also see: Downing Street, House Guards Parade, St. James Park, Hyde Park Corner, the Churchill War Rooms, Kensington Gardens and the Princess Diana Memorial Fountain. We also have a break in Trafalgar Square where you can grab something to eat and enjoy a pint in a traditional English pub.
|USD $29.98||USD $27.48|
* Adult: 12 and older|
* Child: 4-11 years old
* Participation is free for children below the age of 4.
* Tour prices are based on GBP and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Regretfully, this tour will stop operating on October 31st.
We suggest visiting the following links for tours we offer in London that will be available in November.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.