Summary of The Day: If you're new to London or even if you already know all the words to ‘God Save The Queen', this guided bike tour has something for you!
Whether talking about Kings, Queens & Princesses; palaces, parks & parliament, or battles and their heroes & villains, our knowledgeable tour guides will entertain you with the most poignant, fascinating and often downright absurd London stories, while our comfortable bikes and smooth route make cycling between sites fun and undemanding. Halfway through your bike tour, we'll take a break where you can go your own way for half an hour and regroup at the cornerstone of our culture: A traditional English pub (not included) - the perfect opportunity to chat to the rest of the group or get the latest London tips from your guide.
* The Houses of Parliament are situated along the banks of the Thames River. Home to the House of Lords and the House of Commons, at one point in history the decisions made here directly affected one quarter of the world's population - Buckingham Palace.
* Buckingham Palace has been the official London residence of the Royal Family since Queen Victoria. This 661 room palace remained the dwelling of the monarchy throughout World War II, even after being hit seven times by German air strikes.
* Westminster Abbey was founded, according to legend, in the year 616. It is home to the crypts of some of the most famous British citizens, including a number of kings and queens, Charles Dickens and Sir Issac Newton. Additionally, since 1066, all British monarchs who have had a coronation have been crowned in the Abbey.
* The Royal Parks in London include Kensington Gardens, Hyde Park, Green Park, and St. James's Park. As the first bicycle tour company licensed to make use of the Royal Parks, we are able to offer a refuge from the hubbub of the city's traffic.
* Attached to the houses of parliament, Big Ben actually refers to the 13 tonne hour-bell within the clock tower. London first heard the chimes on May 31, 1859.
* Kensington Palace was first occupied by William III in the seventeenth century and remains to this day an official royal residence. Princess Diana lived here until her death in 1997 and it is the official residence of William and Kate.
* Trafalgar Square is home to the National Gallery and Nelson's Column. Lord Nelson was the enigmatic commander the British fleet at the Battle of Trafalgar. Today the square is considered one of the most central points in London and hosts events, public gatherings, ceremonies and festivals.
Also see: Downing Street, House Guards Parade, St. James Park, Hyde Park Corner, the Churchill War Rooms, Kensington Gardens and the Princess Diana Memorial Fountain. We also have a break in Trafalgar Square where you can grab something to eat and enjoy a pint in a traditional English pub.
Please meet your guide to check in just outside the Queensway Tube Station 10 to 15 minutes before the start of the tour.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 12 and older
* Child: 4-11 years old
* Children younger than 4 are free of charge.
* Tour prices are based on GBP and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.