Summary of The Day: Join us on a full-day guided tour of the most well-preserved medieval town in Germany: Rothenburg ob der Tauber, high above the Tauber River on the Romantic Road.
We'll go for a sightseeing walk through the picturesque old lanes and castle gardens. You'll see St. James Church (St. Jakob) with the wooden altar carved by Tilman Riemenschneider. Marvel at the half-timbered houses, city gates, and the mighty Renaissance Town Hall.
During free time we recommended visiting the fascinating Medieval Crime Museum, Doll and Toy museum, and German Christmas Museum.
Rothenburg also offers great souvenir shopping opportunities: Carvings, wine glasses, Christmas tree ornaments, beer steins, and even cuckoo clocks.
There are many lovely restaurants where you can enjoy a traditional German meal. Don't forget to leave some room for a Schneeball (snowball), a local short-crust pastry ball with many different toppings.
We normally return to the meeting point in Frankfurt at around 6:00pm.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 13 and older
* Child: 12 years of age and under
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
Transportation from Frankfurt to Rothenburg and back
Please bring all valuable items with you. Do not leave valuable items on the bus or at the attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.