Summary of The Day: The best way to experience Rome on this special day is to spend a day wandering its streets decorated with Christmas lights, enjoying hidden gems and lively piazzas in the historical core of the city. Let the Eternal City enchant you, as you and your expert, English-speaking guide stroll through its picturesque cobblestone alleyways and discover some of the world’s most famous sites, all in a single afternoon!
Our tour starts at the Spanish Steps, one of the most atmospheric spots in Rome. From there we'll pass the shopping mecca Via Condotti and head down the cobbled streets of the city to the colossal Trevi Fountain.
Then we'll pass through the Pantheon and enter the most beautiful square in all of Rome, Piazza Navona. During the holiday season this square is home to one of the most famous Christmas Markets in Italy, and you will get your full of it today!
Afterwards you will have a few minute break to recharge your batteries, in one of the most typical bars of the city center, enjoying a hot chocolate or an Italian cappuccino. When you're ready we'll enter the famous and gorgeous Vatican City!
The tour concludes at approximately 7:00pm in St Peter’s Square where you will admire the Nativity Scene and Christmas Tree.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 15 and older
* Child: 4-14 years old
* Children younger than 4 are free of charge.
* Group size: max 25 pax
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
It is the responsibility of all visitors to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure. Guests arriving after departure cannot be accommodated & missed tours or tickets cannot be refunded.
This tour involves a fair amount of walking; comfortable shoes are recommended.
We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on our group tours.
Photography is permitted throughout the tour.
The local operator reserves the right to refuse participation on its tours to any guest under the influence of drugs or alcohol or to any guest whose behavior is disorderly, or poses a threat to other guests or the local staff.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.