Summary of The Day: Combine city sightseeing with the three most popular sites in the south and make the most of your day!
First we'll visit the highlights of Reykjavik city, such as the “Pearl” and the Hallgrimskirkja Church along with the Presidential Residence at Bessastadir and the town Hafnarfjordur, where the "Hidden People" are said to live in close relationship with the "humans."
Afterwards we'll be dropped off in the city center for a short break and some free time.
At 1:00pm you will take another bus and head into the countryside. The highlight of our tour will be Thingvellir National Park, famous for its history and geological uniqueness. After exploring here we'll continue to the geothermal field which surround the most popular geysers in Iceland, The Great Geysir and Strokkur! Just a few minutes away, we'll admire Gullfoss Waterfall, before heading back to Reykjavik.
Layered clothing is essential for all seasons in Iceland. Lightweight woolens, rain and windproof jacket and trousers, and good walking/hiking shoes are essential if you plan to do any hiking or other outdoor activities.
When traveling to Iceland in winter you should bring along a warm overcoat, hat, scarf, gloves, socks (preferably made of wool), as well a sweater and/or cardigan, and weatherproof shoes. Long thermal underwear (a shirt and pants), and a layer of fleece on top are also recommended.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.