Please note that order of day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on tour start day.
Summary of The Day: The first part of the day is yours to explore Reykjavik at your leisure. A visit to the Blue Lagoon Geothermal Spa, located 15 minutes from Keflavik International Airport, is a wonderful way to enjoy your arrival or departure day (own expense).
In the evening, we'll hunt for the northern lights. Also known as Aurora Borealis, the lights are a spectacular natural phenomenon, often seen dancing in fantastic colors across the night sky.
Please note this tour is weather dependent, and sightings are not guaranteed. If conditions are not preferable to see the Northern Lights, your group visit the Northern Lights Center in Reykjavik and take a short city tour by motorcoach.
You will be informed of the hotel information once your reservation is confirmed.
Summary of The Day: Your guide will meet you at the hotel at 9:30am, and take you to see a trio of natural wonders along the Golden Circle Route in South Iceland.
Highlights include the breathtaking Gullfoss waterfall, often frozen mid-cascade during winter; the active Geysir geothermal area comprising bubbling mud pools, hot springs and spouting geysers; and Thingvellir National Park, of tremendous geological interest as it is the place where the Eurasian and North American tectonic plates meet.
Tonight enjoy a traditional Christmas Buffet at Satt Restaurant, located at Icelandair Hotel Natura. The true yuletide spirit is served with a deluxe gourmet Christmas buffet of distinctive heritage dishes based on local and Nordic ingredients.
Summary of The Day: This morning is yours to spend as you wish. Perhaps enjoy an indulgent visit to Soley Natura Spa at the Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Natura (included in the package price).
In the afternoon, enjoy a guided Christmas-themed walking and tasting tour of downtown Reykjavik. What better way to get into the spirit of the season than on a walking tour with a local expert dressed in Icelandic heritage attire ready to guide you through fun-filled charming Icelandic traditions?
During this Reykjavik Christmas experience, you'll gain insight into Icelandic holiday traditions old and new, as well the history, art, architecture, culture and cuisine of the capital city. Wander through the beautifully-decorated city center, twinkling with festive holiday lights. Along the way, we'll stop at several interesting locations to enjoy a small taste of Iceland.
As a finishing touch, we'll pay a visit to a classic Icelandic restaurant home to one of Iceland's finest private art collections. Here you'll meet with one of the city's top chefs, who will share some culinary secrets over a premium selection from the wine cellar. At the end of the tour you'll be presented with a small Christmas gift - a lovely souvenir of Iceland and this special holiday moment.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
* Adult: 12 and older
* Child: 6-11 years of age, sharing a room with a parent or guardian
* This tour is not suitable for children below the age of 6.
* Prices for Single Occupancy apply when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
* Prices for Double Occupancy apply when two people stay in one standard hotel room.
3 nights at Icelandair Air Hotel Reykjavik Natura
Admission to Soley Natura Spa at Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Natura
Itinerary and activities are dependent on road and weather conditions.
What to bring:
- Layered clothing such as thermals, a top, jumper and a waterproof and windproof coat.
- A hat
- Sturdy, waterproof shoes
- 30 or more days prior to tour departure date: 10% of booking price is charged
- 22-29 days prior to tour departure date: 25% of booking price is charged
- 21-8 days prior to tour departure date: 50% of booking price is charged
- 7 days prior to tour departure date: non-refundable
Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.