Summary of The Day: Discover what makes the Czech capital so magical on this relaxed full day tour of Prague, taking in the sights from the Old Town and the Lesser Quarter, all the way to Prague Castle.
Start your Prague tour from the Municipal House, the most beautiful Art Nouveau gem in Prague. Make your way to Wenceslas Square, one of Europe’s most famous and historical squares. Here, you’ll learn from your passionate local guide about some of the decisive moments in Prague history, from the Prague Spring in 1968 to the Velvet Revolution in 1989.
Visit the stalls at the Havelsky Market, which has been a favorite local market since 1232. Wander around the compact Old Town, winding through the narrow alleyways lined with Gothic, Renaissance, and Baroque churches and palaces. Once in the Old Town Square, check the time at the famous clock, one of the most famous landmarks in Prague.
Explore the unique Prague Jewish Quarter which, unlike most European cities, kept its synagogues during World War II. Learn about the Golem, a legendary "superman" created by Rabbi Low in the 16th century. This Prague walking tour is filled with little quirky stops and nuggets of info like this!
Next on your Prague city tour, you'll stop at a traditional restaurant in the Old Town for a typical Czech meal (beef or chicken goulash with bread dumplings or fried cheese for vegetarians). After relaxing over lunch, head to the riverside and hop aboard a replica of a 19th-century sailboat for your cruise down the Vltava River. This is a great chance to take those perfect Prague photos to take home with you!
Experience this magical landscape of medieval-like scenery while sipping Czech beer, lemonade or a hot drink. Back on dry land, our walking tour of Prague then meanders across the bridge, stopping to stare up at its many towers and statues and enjoy local artists and bands. As you enter the Little Quarter, jump aboard a local tram to take an uphill ride to Prague Castle. This is the world’s largest castle complex and no visit to Prague is complete without wandering through its magnificent structures!
Here, you’ll peek into the cathedral to view the most beautiful and astonishing cathedral in the country. Learn how Gothic cathedrals were built in the 14th century by means of a medieval crane.
This Prague tour will end at St. Vitus Cathedral, where we’ll leave you free to further explore sights, and give you tips on which restaurants and secret local spots to visit.
* Adult: 12 and older
* Child: 6-11
* Children younger than 6 are not permitted.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Local English-speaking guide
45-minute river cruise with refreshments
Lunch with 4 options from daily menu or classic Czech dishes
Please check in at the departure location 15 minutes before the tour begins.
You will be in a small group of up to 12 persons.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.