Summary of The Day: Potsdam, one of the most beautiful cities in Germany, is the capital city of the State of Brandenburg. Discover the city surrounding the Brandenburger Strasse pedestrian zone, with its numerous shops and stylish passages fashioned from old courtyards and the Dutch Quarter with its galleries and chic boutiques. Take a bus tour with City Sightseeing and explore the city at your leisure, with the opportunity to hop on and off at conveniently located bus stops. Hop off at Schloss Sanssouci Palace. Friedrich the Great's amazing 18th-century palace, reminiscent of the grandeur of Versailles. Walk through richly furnished chambers and step out onto flowery terraces and beautiful gardens. Visit the Raphael Room at The Orangerie, which is home to dozens of Raphael copies on display for your admiration.
Ticket Length: 24 hours
Frequency: every 30 mins from 9:55am to 3:54pm
Full loop: 105 minutes
2. Hauptbahnhof / Main Train Station
4. Dutch Quarter
5. Glienicker Brucke
6. Marble Palace
9. New Palais
12. Grand Obelisk
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 13 and older
* Child: 6-12
* Children younger than 6 are free of charge.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Your ticket is redeemable for 3 months from purchase.
Once your reservation has been made, this tour is non-refundable.
Mobility facilities for foldable wheelchairs.
In order to protect your personal property, please carry valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.