Summary of The Day: ENJOY A SIGHTSEEING TOUR around the island and see breath-taking views of Oahu's coastline and popular historical and cultural sites. Complete a memorable day with a visit to the Polynesian Cultural Center.
- Pali Lookout (site of the Last battle for Oahu)
- Dole Plantation (history of pineapple in Hawaii)
- North Shore Beaches (stop at Sunset Beach)
-Polynesian Cultural Center
- Immersive cultural experience in 6 villages
- Alii Luau dinner buffet & luau show
- Luau-level seating at "Ha: Breath of Life"
|USD $184.65||USD $147.98|
*Adult age: 12 or up|
*Child age: 5 -11
*Infant 0-4 years old can join the tour for free.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Dear Lestari Pribadi,
This tour operates from 9:00am to 7:30pm daily except Sundays, below is the pickup information and return information,
- 9:00 am/11:00 am: Aqua Ilikai Hotel & Suites (Flag Pole on Ala Moana Boulevard)
- 9:05 am/11:05 am: Outrigger Reef on the Beach (Kalia Road Front Curb Entrance)
- 9:10 am/11:10 am: Waikiki Gateway Hotel (Olohana Street Entrance)
- 9:20 am/11:20 am: Seaside Avenue (In Front of Ross Dress for Less)
- 9:25 am/11:25 am: Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa (Koa Avenue Entrance)
- 9:30 am/11:30 am: Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa (Paoakalani Avenue)
Schedule back to the Ala Wai Harbor
- Depart from Polynesian Cultural Center: 6:00 pm
- Return Back to Waikiki: 7:30 pm
The distance from HNL airport to Waikiki is about 9 miles.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2016 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.