Summary of The Day: Experience the thrill of coming face to face with the majestic Humpback Whales on their annual migration along the West Australian coast. From September to November, these gentle giants can be seen frolicking in the waters off Hillarys Boat Harbour. Join us on a whale watching tour for the journey of a lifetime!
Join us on our 2-hour Whale Watching tour to see these fantastic creatures in their natural habitat. Our dedicated Whale Watching guide will provide commentary and answer any questions that you may have!
We normally return to Hillarys Boat Harbour at around 2:30pm.
* Adult: 13 and older
* Child: 4-12
* Rates for toddler (2-3 years of age): AUD 20.00/pp (weekdays), AUD 25.00/pp (weekends)
* Rates for infant (under 2 years old): AUD 5.00/pp
* Please contact our CSR to adjust the price if you are bringing children under 4 years old.
* Tour prices are based on Australian Dollars (AUD) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when modified or cancelled.
Whale sightings are not guaranteed; however, our experienced and attentive crew will ensure that you have the best possible chance of spotting them.
We recommend that passengers wear comfortable clothing, and bring a hat, sunblock and water.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.